OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

There is no reason for him to stay at PSG this summer.

'Gonna talk to him first in private' right after already saying this publicly coming off a 10/10 performance :lol: >D

Don't think this would be a problem if his new teammates could make the most of their chances. He provided for the likes of Messi and Neymar a bunch.

Dembele's finishing has fallen off a cliff though and Kolo-Muani and Ramos haven't been as effective as they were at Frankfurt and Benfice with just 3 and 2 goals respectively so far.

I get what Lucho's trying to do but I'm sure he understands that he doesn't have MSN anymore :lol:. All 3 were otherworldly with their effectiveness in attack, all 3 could finish with the best of them as well as provide for each other just as well.

In terms of arguably the 2 best forwards in the game rn, Mbappe is still the most well rounded in attack by quite a bit

'Gonna talk to him first in private' right after already saying this publicly coming off a 10/10 performance :lol: >D

Don't think this would be a problem if his new teammates could make the most of their chances. He provided for the likes of Messi and Neymar a bunch.

Dembele's finishing has fallen off a cliff though and Kolo-Muani and Ramos haven't been as effective as they were at Frankfurt and Benfice with just 3 and 2 goals respectively so far.

I get what Lucho's trying to do but I'm sure he understands that he doesn't have MSN anymore :lol:. All 3 were otherworldly with their effectiveness in attack, all 3 could finish with the best of them as well as provide for each other just as well.
what is lucho trying to get him to do? i haven’t really watched them this season.
my boy dembouz :smh:

would like to see xavi simons under lucho

what is lucho trying to get him to do? i haven’t really watched them this season.
my boy dembouz :smh:

would like to see xavi simons under lucho
He's trying to get that attack playing like that trident but they're not at that level and that playing style doesn't suit their strengths.

There's a reason why Mbappe feels like he has to carry them, they haven't been able to get results when he's not going above and beyond.

It'll be interesting to see if he's more pragmatic over the season or if the team buys in more if not. There were growing pains initially as well with him at Barca until he found the best way to get the most out of his squad in the second half of the season and they ended up winning the treble.

Xavi Simons would probably eat under Lucho, I'd be surprised to see P$G sell him instead of integrating him into the team after his loan spell.

F-uUM2LWsAALaKa

F-vk7rLWsAAF0sy

Up the Chels!
KTBFFH

Anthony Taylor back at it again
Send him back to the championship

Cucurella is a dumbass either way but that was not a penalty

Back
Top Bottom