OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the Mou bit was a snippet from him being on Obi Mikel's podcast. releasing soon if not already. I can't link the reddit piece but his jab at Spurs is hilarious. as per Mou usual

They’re letting a Mourinho get on a podcast.

I have to listen to the rest.
He should start his own podcast after coaching. I would legit pay to listen to this man chat **** about the footy world.

He could bring in ex-managers/players/refs as guests, it would be comedy gold from the stories and hot takes :lol:

Europa league knockout round play off
CDN media

Uefa Conference league play-off round draw results
CDN media

Europa league knockout round play off
CDN media

Uefa Conference league play-off round draw results
CDN media
Hmm
Overall not the most exciting group but I definitely see some matches I want to watch.

Will be rooting for Roma but Feyenoord is currently 2nd in the Eredivisie, though 10 points behind PSV. They score lots of goals though. 48 in the league, only PSV has more at 56 goals. They concede almost triple the amount of goals PSV concedes so I reckon this could be an exciting fixture

Rennes is terrible so I assume Milan will be having a field day

The best Brazilian young talent around signing for new balance, the game is gone :lol::smh:

Nike divesting from footy has messed things up

Back
Top Bottom