OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Foden been so good this year finally playing most of his time in the middle even on the couple games he was on the wing this season allowed to roam way more. Says a lot pep has been having him in the middle instead of Bernardo when both on the pitch at the same time now. Last couple years that wouldn’t have been the case

Foden been so good this year finally playing most of his time in the middle even on the couple games he was on the wing this season allowed to roam way more. Says a lot pep has been having him in the middle instead of Bernardo when both on the pitch at the same time now. Last couple years that wouldn’t have been the case

Says he has the complete trust in our boy now

Ready for the game tonight 🔥
IMG_1992.jpeg

Foden's second half yesterday was quality. That goal was something else. His pressing runs forward with the ball to break pressure were brilliant. I always love his effort but yesterday it all seemed to come together (at least in the second half). That crystal palace draw really looking bad right now though. I am excited for City to get KDB back. Whenever that is...just going to be nice to see him back out there and hopefully healthy.

We (chelsea) make the 2nd most chances on goal in the league yet don’t deliver. I say we deal with it and work with what we got. No Osimhen

Meanwhile you've got a club like Nottingham Forrest able to spend 300m since promotion last year :lol:

The financial state of these big clubs outside of the Prem these days is terrible :smh:

Back
Top Bottom