OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Assuming we don't conjure up 2 equalizers in the next 2-3 minutes, gg's to Brighton
Disappointing result but at least it's been an entertaining match.

Hammers :nerd: :nerd:

Everybody thought it'd be Rice that would haunt their former club today :lol:

Terrific header from Mavropanos

Out here :rofl:
IMG_2032.jpeg

That Ange honeymoon period at Spurs is well done and dusted at this point...

I mean they're missing 5 key starters and have no depth :lol: no bissouma, romero, van de ven, maddison or bentancur. just saw the lineup and they started a CB pairing of ben davies and emerson royal. before they started losing guys they were in the mix for top of the league. on them for not spending more in the summer to add quality though

I mean they're missing 5 key starters and have no depth :lol: no bissouma, romero, van de ven, maddison or bentancur. just saw the lineup and they started a CB pairing of ben davies and emerson royal. before they started losing guys they were in the mix for top of the league. on them for not spending more in the summer to add quality though
I didn't know we needed context when it came to bantz :lol:

The injury crisis after injury crisis this season at United hasn't spared anyone from jokes, game is the game :lol:

Spurs gonna be a spooky watch when Son and Bissouma are off to their international tournaments

Smh can’t believe I came all the way here and I couldn’t even celebrate a goal :lol:
North London forever at kick off was 🔥 tho

Back
Top Bottom