OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rodri is way too hot headed to be a captain I know Bruno went in cheap on him but don’t retaliate man this game way too high emotionally and open

Rodri is way too hot headed to be a captain I know Bruno went in cheap on him but don’t retaliate man this game way too high emotionally and open
Rodri should know better. Bruno takes cheap shots and get away with them every single game. Either shoulda taken a stronger shot at Bruno and made him feel it, or told the ref to watch him the rest of the game and oversold a not-foul. **** Bruno, man. Dirty scumbag. Rodri too but Bruno is the worst.

That was an intense first half of football. Ederson getting injured early so unlucky thrown off our build up and positioning at the back. Newcastle deadly on the counter with dudes like isak and Gordon. The space is there to get back in the game Newcastle leaving Walker and Gvardoil in acres if only Gvardoil knew what to do with it. Foden constantly finding space between the lines too.
Rodri should know better. Bruno takes cheap shots and get away with them every single game. Either shoulda taken a stronger shot at Bruno and made him feel it, or told the ref to watch him the rest of the game and oversold a not-foul. **** Bruno, man. Dirty scumbag. Rodri too but Bruno is the worst.

Bruno a great player but yea he dirty as hell had two cheap shots in that first half.

Armada Armada What I miss gang?
IMG_1541.png

i don't think newcastle can survive playing all this defense
its kinda my strategy in fifa :lol:
keeping possession and waiting for the defense to make a mistake

Back
Top Bottom