OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ronnie out here paying for facebook slander :rofl:
i think he might need to start drinking to relax a little

you pulled a Coupé It Coupé It and fell for an obvious troll post :lol:

1706056623873.png

you pulled a Coupé It Coupé It and fell for an obvious troll post :lol:

1706056623873.png
yeah it’s so believable because he’s such a sore loser. and he literally just did an interview saying the same exact thing. not really far fetched

Coupé It Coupé It you were dumb enough to think the saudi project was gonna change football. man even thought they were gonna be a part of the champions league

Last edited:

No clue why the thought of loaning out more forwards is even there after Sancho and Martial having surgery but I guess that would be one of the better opportunities for him.

Thought Juve wanted him?

yeah it’s so believable because he’s such a sore loser

Coupé It Coupé It you were dumb enough to think the saudi project was gonna change football. man even thought they were gonna be a part of the champions league

They have changed football you ****ing illiterate. The same way they changed golf. Literally half your posts are about Saudi football now. They already changed you.

Just because Josh Henderson, whatever his name is left means nothing. Benzema could leave too means nothing. He’s in 7th place having a terrible season. I’d leave too.

They did THIS all in one year. To think Saudi aren’t a threat is ridiculous.

IMG_4072.jpeg

IMG_4073.jpeg

And the whole point about Saudi in the Champions League was that they’re going to TRYYYYYYYYY..

Because it doesn’t make sense in first place that Israeli’s are in the Champions League.

So kick out the Israeli clubs from European competition. They shouldn’t be here. It looks crazy that they’ll allow Jewish clubs but not Muslim ones.

Watched some of the game yesterday. Happy to see Chelsea had fun scoring

GEm2pU_WUAEbHmr

I expect Chelsea to continue selling academy players until they get a new stadium or redeveloped stadium

I wouldn’t want to be the team paying 100+ for Osimhen when there is a fair amount of striker talent on the market that you can find for much cheaper.

This says it all for me about the Saudi League. The Saudi League is Ronaldo and not much else. Cancelling the tour speake volumes that without Ronaldo there is nothing worth the ticket price.

Explains all the regret from all the other big names (Henderson, Benz, SMS ) are seemingly regretting their decisions of moving out there. They don’t have the private jets CR7 gets to move from Dubai to Riyad for training, they have to play football in front of 200-5000 people, and they’re forced to abide to the laws and norms of Saudi Arabia while CR7 seemingly does not.

This says it all for me about the Saudi League. The Saudi League is Ronaldo and not much else. Cancelling the tour speake volumes that without Ronaldo there is nothing worth the ticket price.

Explains all the regret from all the other big names (Henderson, Benz, SMS ) are seemingly regretting their decisions of moving out there. They don’t have the private jets CR7 gets to move from Dubai to Riyad for training, they have to play football in front of 200-5000 people, and they’re forced to abide to the laws and norms of Saudi Arabia while CR7 seemingly does not.

Remember a few years ago when stars were getting big checks to play in China? The Saudi league is just that on steroids. It will fizzle out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom