OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

I’m very proud of Speed. Only thing I wish he did differently was messing up the pronunciation of Uruguay. I don’t want new fans using homophobic slurs but other than that I hope this young man continues to flourish.

We’re also not 14, which is Speeds target audience :lol:
I see what Coupé It Coupé It is saying though because it happened to me.
Kids can watch his videos, play fifa, get into football and maybe even start playing
I stopped playing when I was like 12, but I still knew people like Henry, Tevez, the 2000s Brazilians, watched world cups, etc. I played fifa 11 and now I’m 10+ seasons in as a fan for life 🤷🏻‍♂️

Exactly.

Finally someone gets its.

We have people in here who got into Football EXTREMELY LATE.

I mean, seasons have been long and arduous for years at this point so the amount of injuries for thr WC isn’t shocking. Wonder why some stars would even risk an injury this close to a WC, if I were some of these guys i’d ask the coach for a rest/rotation to ensure nothing crazy happens.

I read today Messi has an inflamated achilles? Why would Galtier play him in the next 2 fixtures? Benzema is shaking off nagging injuries? Put Hazard/Mariano in to not risk him.

*CR7 laughs from the Bench*

To be honest I’m more pumped for the EPL and CL than I am for the WC given all the bad stuff involved in making it happen

Back
Top Bottom