OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man got a second chance and said nah **** that, I’m getting my red :lol:
Romero has a few screws loose that desperately need to be screwed back into place. He's fine as an actual defender, it's always these completely unnecessary follow-throughs or random violent outbursts that get him sent off.

Romero has a few screws loose that desperately need to be screwed back into place. He's fine as an actual defender, it's always these completely unnecessary follow-throughs or random violent outbursts that get him sent off.
Y’all should’ve got Tapsoba. Him and van de Ven would’ve been a real good pairing

Y’all should’ve got Tapsoba. Him and van de Ven would’ve been a real good pairing
He's from Leverkusen right? I don't really watch the Bundesliga so I don't really have an idea of how good he is and what sort of defender he is.

Oh come on
Yeah that's GGs to any title hopes if both Maddison and Van De Ven are injured

Nightmare half for Spurs. And 12 minutes of stoppage :lol: Can't see it being less than 15 at this rate

Nightmare half for Spurs. And 12 minutes of stoppage :lol: Can't see it being less than 15 at this rate
Somehow the biggest positive from this game for us are that we scored a goal, and Udogie didn't get a red

We're relying on a central defense of Dier and Emerson Royal
bruh

No shot we can keep this 1-1

Back
Top Bottom