OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What a come up for Dua Lipa

Wtf??

20220901_091851.jpg

Citeh ahead of the curve :smh:

Alls I know is if it was Newcastle players making the gun gesture/won klopp woulda asked for the points
I know you like to Rag on Klopp regarding his "excuses ", but I just found out that when he started the whole thing that his mother was unwell and battling an illness which she eventually passed away from.

He used the excuse thing, so that he wouldn't be a distraction for the team. They are saying they hope it's not something similar happening again.

My condolences to the little girls family. Unfortunate situation, but if the British really cared, they would address the root cause of the issues, but clearly we not ready for that conversation.

Instead let's get mad at a couple teenage footballers for doing a celebration in the heat of the game as opposed to looking at the real issues.

These cats are young, they're not thinking about what transpired involving a gun last week, but let's make them the scapegoat and ignore the real issues. Be loose with our words and call them 'brain dead ".

That’s why I said they’re teenagers. They’ll make mistakes. Not that big of a deal.

But I can admire Britain (U.S. world equivalent) at the same time for not selling guns at Tescos.

In order for gun laws to change here the culture needs to change. And obviously mass shootings aren’t enough to change the culture here.

So I like the consistent gun criticism. They’re not trying to come close to normalizing that.

Chelsea are going to have to activate the full release clause if they want Leão right now. Doubt it happens.

But they want Memphis now?

Pulisic USMNT fans about to throw another tantrum. 😭

Pulisic stans are convinced he'd start over Sterling. Raheem the Dream. Who is your plug my guy? I want some of that. :lol:

I've come to terms that he's great for country but not for club. They blame Tuchel but he has stuck with him since back in Dortmund.

I saw the first episode of “Welcome to Wrexham” and it was cool.

Mac didn’t know much about the sport. He didn’t even know Ryan Reynolds.

HIM HIM you’d like this show since you like Sunny and you’re new to club football. Mac didn’t know s***, he was way worse off.

That doesn't mean much. Plenty of people born and raised in a place and support foolishness and turn a blind eye to things that they should really be looking at. Look at Trump Supporters. Let me guess, you were mad about Sterlings tattoo? You think it's inspiring gun violence and probably think he should have lasered off? What do you think is the root of much of the murders and deaths in the UK?

You realise you're defending foolishness right?

I don't get why you need to make this into a geo political issue in order to excuse two dumbasses making an inappropriate gesture :lol:

Nobody said they're responsible for a 9yr old kid getting shot. Nobody said they're the root of gun crime in the UK. You're just reaching to the far ends of the universe for reasons unknown.

For the record I didn't even know Sterling had a strap tattooed on his being. Nor do I give a ****.

And this attempt to paint me as an American Trump supporter when i'm a black guy from the UK has failed horribly :lol:

You realise you're defending foolishness right?

I don't get why you need to make this into a geo political issue in order to excuse two dumbasses making an inappropriate gesture :lol:

Nobody said they're responsible for a 9yr old kid getting shot. Nobody said they're the root of gun crime in the UK. You're just reaching to the far ends of the universe for reasons unknown.

For the record I didn't even know Sterling had a strap tattooed on his being. Nor do I give a ****.

And this attempt to paint me as an American Trump supporter when i'm a black guy from the UK has failed horribly :lol:
I didn’t attempt to paint you no way. Simply stated that someone can grow up somewhere and be naive to what’s really going on. You can be black and out of touch. Look at Maga Dash.

We had a poster on here pretending to be 3 different people at once and Meth outed them a couple months back, so you can also be pretending to be something else.

Considering that you didn’t even know about the Sterling situation, it is clear that you’re adding your unwanted 2 cents to a topic you’re not informed on . How about you just sit this one out? Thanks.

Last edited:
I didn’t attempt to paint you no way. Simply stated that someone can grow up somewhere and be naive to what’s really going on. You can be black and out of touch. Look at Maga Dash.

We had a poster on here pretending to be 3 different people at once and Meth outed them a couple months back, so you can also be pretending to be something else.

Considering that you didn’t even know about the Sterling situation, it is clear that you’re adding your unwanted 2 cents to a topic you’re not informed on . How about you just sit this one out? Thanks.

Let me guess, you were mad about Sterlings tattoo? You think it's inspiring gun violence and probably think he should have lasered off?

If that's not you there must be 2 tomdiginsons around here making EXCELLENT points.

And my 2 cents were definitely needed... Can't let you just talk nonsense in here dragging down UK NT'ers stock value :lol:

I dont know who psg thinks Carlos soler is but he's not the answer. Such an odd signing

Lol who was it ?

Back
Top Bottom