OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Posting this after being outed as a poser for an inmate does suggest something is srsly wrong, imo

I'm cool with the move. At least, it's the loan move
Yeah a loan move is better than a panic buy, for sure. But we should’ve had a DM through the door way before deadline day.

I don’t really think Zakaria is the answer. But I guess he could be a stop gap until going all in for Rice next summer.

So Frenkie's gonna end up staying put without taking a paycut?

Guess he's comfortable being a squad player moving forward

Yeah a loan move is better than a panic buy, for sure. But we should’ve had a DM through the door way before deadline day.

I don’t really think Zakaria is the answer. But I guess he could be a stop gap until going all in for Rice next summer.
I don't think Tuchel fancies Rice that much. he had the money to buy him this summer if he wanted to and Chelsea didn't even make a bid. The owner has shown he will spend on targets that Tuchel wants. It was Lampard who wanted him more than anyone else.

He wasn’t lying. I already talked to Meth about this. Im not sure why you’re trying to derail the thread about this. It’s been dealt with my the mods
I'm not trying to derail the thread. Someone asked a question and I answered it. You invited people to your pm's insinuating that what Meth said may wrong.

I'm not trying to derail the thread. Someone asked a question and I answered it. You invited people to your pm's insinuating that what Meth said may wrong.

No I did it to not derail the convo. I’m well aware PMs can be screenshot and shared

chicharito :rofl:

snl-dance.gif

Thought we could have had a more agressive window, because consistent goal scoring can be an issue and our attack without Benzema is very questionable. We'll revaluate in January.

Back
Top Bottom