OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has there been any more "X player is set to miss the world cup" in previous years......what a clusterfck

seriously though the speed kid is not even that funny. come down a bit.
the Coupé It Coupé It propaganda is weird af and y’all really let this man say he is doing more for american soccer than anyone else lol

who really subscribes to kids youtube channels like that?

Let’s get back to discussing the sport. I couldn’t care less about some youtuber. There’s a separate thread for sports media

choupo goating 2 goals in 1 minute :wow: cameroon is gonna be fun to watch in the wc if he keeps up this form

Ederson was closing down too no reason from cancelo to try that shoulder barge from behind

It seems so clear to me Grealish skill set would be better in midfield than on the left wing but pep refuses to play him there

His ball progression abilities would transfer well to midfield, he eats up a lot of yards. Off ball contributions would be only concern

We’re also not 14, which is Speeds target audience :lol:
I see what Coupé It Coupé It is saying though because it happened to me.
Kids can watch his videos, play fifa, get into football and maybe even start playing
I stopped playing when I was like 12, but I still knew people like Henry, Tevez, the 2000s Brazilians, watched world cups, etc. I played fifa 11 and now I’m 10+ seasons in as a fan for life 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom