OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe they may have targets in mind already since they were already notified of the impending offer.

They did look at possible younger replacements, however, they didn't want to play behind Salah and Elliott, so they went to other clubs for guaranteed minutes. Dominick was also purchased with the intention that he could possibly be a Salah replacement. They planned on using him as a RW while Salah was out for Afcon.

Just out of curiosity was one of those players Fatawu?

F47UIjZXIAAlAC8

That's a lot of money. Palmer has potentials tho. And he's familiar with most of chelsea players.

We needed a player who can play at CAM/RW so we can move Sterling back to the LW position

Up the Chels!

Last edited:
He was supposed to join with Liverpool loaning him to sporting, but they pulled a fast one and hijacked that entire transfer. The other two were

1.Chukwueze
2.Adeyemi

Yea that’s one of the reason I was asking :lol:

Thought maybe you guys were still keeping tabs on him.

Except they already did and he didn’t pan out at Chelsea either. Atletico being a “defensive” team is a false narrative at this point. They’ve scored a ton of goals since Joao left…

im just here for my own agenda. gives me a reason to watch barca and hope he does well

IMG_1986.gif

Bugging if they don’t bring any one else in though. Guess they are trying to make it to January but nah

wow so fulham may ruin our and pool's buys. they haven't found a replacement for palhinha and the german window closes in 17 mins. if they dont sign off on his signing then gravenberch's deal also won't get the green light and he'll be back in munich

Last edited:
wow so fulham may ruin our and pool's buys. they haven't found a replacement for palhinha and the german window closes in 17 mins. if they dont sign off on his signing then gravenberch's deal also won't get the green light and he'll be back in munich

This doesn't make sense. Them not selling Bayern Paulhina has nothing to do with whether Gravenbach stays or goes. Bayern would still be getting their money from Liverpool.

This doesn't make sense. Them not selling Bayern Paulhina has nothing to do with whether Gravenbach stays or goes. Bayern would still be getting their money from Liverpool.

we were only willing to sell him if we got palhinha, same as fulham's stance. we aren't willing to move him and lose our MF depth unless we got palhinha to replace his spot otherwise we only have 3 midfielders for the 2 spots the entire season. fabrizio also posted that we won't give the green light on the deal until palhinha's deal is done

Are you serious?

we were only willing to sell him if we got palhinha, same as fulham's stance. we aren't willing to move him and lose our MF depth unless we got palhinha to replace his spot otherwise we only have 3 midfielders for the 2 spots the entire season. fabrizio also posted that we won't give the green light on the deal until palhinha's deal is done
Eh, the deal goes through. Would be bad business by Bayern if it doesnt.

Eh, the deal goes through. Would be bad business by Bayern if it doesnt.

not really. it was always a contingency deal that we won't sell unless we get our guy. domino effect from fulham. window closes in 4 mins and every german reporter said fulham doesn't look like they're gonna budge. for ryan's sake, I hope the move goes through though.

not really. it was always a contingency deal that we won't sell unless we get our guy. domino effect from fulham. window closes in 4 mins and every german reporter said fulham doesn't look like they're gonna budge. for ryan's sake, I hope the move goes through though.
It would be. Who makes a sale based on an unpredictable 3rd party. Pure madness.

It would be. Who makes a sale based on an unpredictable 3rd party. Pure madness.

blame your board for agreeing to it :lol: fabrizio said on his show these were the terms from the start of the negotiations and you guys were ok with it. PL still has 6 more hours though so I'm sure you guys would be able to get someone else if it doesn't go through. we'd end up the most ****ed

Back
Top Bottom