OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dias should know better with the mistakes he made today. Gvardiol I dunno don’t trust that dude yet.

Really bad performance today lucky tbh

Man just catching up on this thread but so much this!

Gvardiol what are you doing on that Sterling goal....
The Haaland penalty was soft for me. He gets pulled down like that basically every game multiple times. So if you call that...then he gets like 2-3 pens a game.
Handball on Walker outside of the box at the end of the game.

I fully felt City should have lost that game with how poorly they played

not a red in la liga. def a red in the prem. wasn’t even a foul till var told the ref

Obviously since Chelsea signs everyone they may grab Osimhen but I really thought Nkunku was going to be the player to put them over the top. With the amount of chances Jackson has squandered if that was Nkunku in those positions i can't help but think he bags way more goals.

I hope he comes back and can stay healthy. Not a chelsea fan but i like his game.

Obviously since Chelsea signs everyone they may grab Osimhen but I really thought Nkunku was going to be the player to put them over the top. With the amount of chances Jackson has squandered if that was Nkunku in those positions i can't help but think he bags way more goals.

I hope he comes back and can stay healthy. Not a chelsea fan but i like his game.
I think they can play together

1699908082611.png

Feel bad for Pinoe but won't miss her. Hope she enters the commentary space to counter Carli Lloyd's ape-**** crazy conservative slant. Won't be able to wait until the next World Cup if we can manage to book Rapinoe and Lloyd as cohosts on these pre/post-game shows.

Back
Top Bottom