OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
🔥
1701294310054.png
20231129_170924.jpg
20231129_170926.jpg

Goal and an assist from the front 3 and a clean sheet :pimp:
Seems like Artetas been letting the reins off during the CL. Knockouts should be fun

American soccer needs to be demolished. Get rid of the MLS, the National team, the NASL. All this needs to be torn down and rebuilt. And it starts with this guy.

It’s okay to admit defeat. Let’s all start over as a country

Shame on CBS for giving this bum a platform and shame on everyone there for encouraging this behavior. I'm especially disappointed in Charlie :frown: That man is supposed to be the one to tell Clint the truth.

Somehow this is ultimately $eattle's fault.

Shame on CBS for giving this bum a platform and shame on everyone there for encouraging this behavior. I'm especially disappointed in Charlie :frown: That man is supposed to be the one to tell Clint the truth.

Somehow this is ultimately $eattle's fault.

Had no idea Heath was kicked out the MLS/USSF good ole boy club. Charlie should've been the one to get cut IMO :smh:

Do United fans even want to play the Europa League? Is that what you guys want?

I’d just say F*** it. :lol:

It is insane because it’s clear that he also affects the game far beyond G/A numbers. Even if he wasn’t giving you the goals, he’d be giving you a midfield maestro that’s also a physical presence, tracks back on defense, and is also a leader. And then you add that he’s been scoring a goal a game, including many important match winning goals, and you have the clear early season BdO favorite.

Man it’s crazy how many people saw it today. The elegance at that size, the composure, and all the angles he creates to keep the ball and get his passes off. Loved his performance today.

Team is complete til toty.
IMG_1505.jpeg

FUT is getting worse and worse. ****s not eem fun anymore.

Screenshot_2023-11-27-13-00-13-96_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-27-13-00-28-84_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-27-13-00-39-67_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg
Tbh I mainly play vs friends, some Rivals for objectives. As well as some Semi-Pro Squad Battles in the background while watching Youtube vids on my laptop monitor or while listening to a Podcast. In the latter case, I go for up to Worldclass difficulty depending on the AI’s squad and chemistry.

I packed a tradeable Icon very early and sold him for about 650k, and I love trading on this game. Too bad so many rewards are untradeable.
My Spurs squad has been completed so I’m starting to make other squads.

Serie A Squad: (not fully finished).
As with all my squads, I immediately change formation in game to 4321 through custom tactics. Middle CM plays CDM in the 4321, rest stays the same.
IMG_5226.jpeg

Here’s the Spurs squad:
IMG_5228.jpeg

The Bundesliga squad (in progress):
IMG_5230.jpeg

Mostly pack luck from repeated SBC’s here:
Only Bernardo and Umtiti are tradeable though. I keep track of dynamic items with squads like this. I also invested in FC PRO cards and got plenty of RTTK players too. All untradeable though.
IMG_5231.jpeg

IMG_5232.jpeg

My FC PRO dynamic card collection:
IMG_5233.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5230.jpeg
    IMG_5230.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Feel like Carlo Ancelotti needs to be talked about more. Specifically his immaculate track record with developing big money youngsters that RM invest into. That adds priceless value to Carlo and makes him a perfect fit with RMs current transfer strategy of investing into 5 star talents.

He’s also getting the most out of an incomplete team, dealing with all these injuries, and has a very happy appearing squad. He’s showing he’s able to grow and adapt with the times. Only criticism this season is how he’s handling Lunin.

Tbh I mainly play vs friends, some Rivals for objectives. As well as some Semi-Pro Squad Battles in the background while watching Youtube vids on my laptop monitor or while listening to a Podcast. In the latter case, I go for up to Worldclass difficulty depending on the AI’s squad and chemistry.

I packed a tradeable Icon very early and sold him for about 650k, and I love trading on this game. Too bad so many rewards are untradeable.
My Spurs squad has been completed so I’m starting to make other squads.

Serie A Squad: (not fully finished).
As with all my squads, I immediately change formation in game to 4321 through custom tactics. Middle CM plays CDM in the 4321, rest stays the same.
IMG_5226.jpeg

Here’s the Spurs squad:
IMG_5228.jpeg

The Bundesliga squad (in progress):
IMG_5230.jpeg

Mostly pack luck from repeated SBC’s here:
Only Bernardo and Umtiti are tradeable though. I keep track of dynamic items with squads like this. I also invested in FC PRO cards and got plenty of RTTK players too. All untradeable though.
IMG_5231.jpeg

IMG_5232.jpeg

My FC PRO dynamic card collection, he agreed
IMG_5233.jpeg
My god. You came in like the kid that got the big ol binder of pokemon cards mint condition sleeved up to the class room damnnn. Lol nice spurs squad bro. The romero card just dropped too. Completed ballack card today and packed cr7 yesterday. Need icon gk and a better rb to pack asap
IMG_1528.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom