OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1701461981463.png

The rivalry of Barca-Madrid has to keep them on separate brands. like any other rivalry in my opinion at least

vtotheinay vtotheinay
Bayern - Union match cancelled due to snow apparently. Figured it was something like that when I clicked Bayern - Union on my streaming app and it started playing a Leipzig match :lol:

girona aren’t just holding on at the top of la liga. they are playing champagne football. boys are balling. amazing to see.

scenes when girona have more barca dna next week when girona plays barca.

Leipzig is such a scummy club due to how they completely circumvented the Bundesliga's 50+1 requirement but I can't lie, they're fun to watch
Another goal for countryman Openda :pimp: Puts him at 10 league goals

So who has a good streaming site for the Arsenal game? Stream east is failing me.

**** Comcast for continuously gatekeeping games on cable-only channels despite paying them for peacock where they say you get every game live.

Bruh I switched over and it's 2-0 already for Arsenal? Match's only been going for 20 minutes

I guess United have an excuse if they stink today, what was a 30min flight to Newcastle for the match turned into a 3hour coach ride on the same day of the match.

Back
Top Bottom