OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In for the draw. My body is ready

1701536391278.png

**** offfff I needed that -1 :smh: that would have been a nice win
Edit
I just recently joined fanduel and I guess their -1 is different than what I’m used to. I thought it was a push but it’s a loss :smh: :smh: that’s an expensive learning lesson :lol:
Eddie hit the post too smh. 3 points but now it’s an L for me

Last edited:
Phewwwwww Arsenal needs to stop this bad habit of letting teams stay in the game. Absolutely dominated for 75 minutes but couldn't put down Wolves or even test the backup keeper. Lucky to get 3 points.

Zinchenko needs a benching or to move into midfield.

FS1 coverage has Jude Bellingham in the list of potential breakout stars! Let’s see how this lad does gents:D

Man Newcastle is shredding this United defense :sick:
Not looking forward to our match against them…

Sure we have to play the UAE tomorrow but Spurs have had a weirdly solid track record against City, even when we’re dog****

Rashford is so bad right now. can’t understand how someone has such a swing in form from last year to this year.

This is all setting up for a United sucker punch, Newcastle letting themselves down in front of goal

Also Martial has been stealing a living, this dude is completely out of the game

Rashford is so bad right now. can’t understand how someone has such a swing in form from last year to this year.
His “form” will change when United drop the Europa and he finds his level.

I never understood the hype for such an average player. He’s not bad, just not as good as the club try and sell him to be.

United are a team of mostly average players who won’t be able to live up to the expectations. United are in purgatory

Back
Top Bottom