OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wtf! United don't need a new stadium. Just fix what needs to be fixed :smh:
Yea hoping it'll be more a renovation than a 'New' Trafford when it comes down to it.

Something like what Real are doing with the Bernabeau.

OT's been neglected for years though so there's a lot of work to do if they go that route.

Speaking of

i get it. y'all still some oil twerkers though.
all that man city bantz just to become man city and yall became man city because they've been washing y'all so badly

imagine talking about levers all summer then just sell your whole entire club
Haven't seen much twerking for any group as much as I've seen folks just happy to get the Americans all the way out of here finally. Oil owners would be a sad reflection of the reality of modern football but when it comes down to it, fans don't really have much of any say in these things though :lol:

There were protests when Sky tried buying the club back in the day, protests when the Glazers did so I wouldn't be surprised if that's also the case here too though since none of the involved parties publicized so far are exactly altruistic in the sources of revenue :lol:.

INEOS have their own moral baggage being a giant petrochemical cooperation, greenwashing as well as Sir Jim's tax dodging, Brexit loving self along with the links between the Sheikh and Qatar (I.e. probable state funding) and the latters well documented history when it comes to sportwashing. Even Elliot group don't have a great history in the sport and would offer a similar leveraged buyout to what the Glazers did in '05 so it'd be hard to expect a much different ownership approach with them.

At that level though it's damn near impossible finding 'clean' or morally just parties who have 5B lying around for a football club so I can't say I'm shocked at how it's playing out. There's only so few people or groups worldwide that can even fantasize about buying a big club.

Just hope whoever it is ends up seriously investing in the areas of the club that have been ignored for years and are in it to bring the club back to the highest level at every facet of the club instead of being in it primarily for profit without much regard for the other stuff like the last owners...

They put the club in a trash position with the years of underinvestment that's had the club lagging behind the elite in most of the phases a modern club should be investing in (not even talking transfers even though they never once spent their own money when it comes to that :lol:)

USMNT play their cards right with the next hire and they could have something moving forward.

Especially if they manage to add someone like Balogun to the fold

Think P$G would be a better fit rn :lol:, would you Madridistas have a problem with this though?

Welp :lol:

Been balling in Germany this season but kinda wild asking for more than RB are getting for Nkunku...

Ozil had underrated finishing ability too.. when he had the chance to score he usually put it in the net

B220283C-879D-4B68-BCB7-C1B1DEBE526F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom