OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could have sworn I ready something earlier that said Potter is giving up a lot of the money out of “respect”.

What a bafoon.

he did. it was suppoed to be 50m but i read itll be in the 30-40 range instead cause he didnt wanna have a fight with the club out of respect. i woulda got all my bread personally

Mourinho on waving at the Curva Sud to stop Roma ultras making racist chants against Sampdoria coach Dejan Stankovic who also played for Lazio: “I did it for a great man and a good friend. I was insulted many times in stadiums around the world and I built a wall around myself.”

1A41929E-D587-42E8-B5AB-3E3BDE736506.jpeg

Potter time was up once i saw Saturdays lineup. WTF was he doing only having 1 CB on
??? You know how hard it was RLC keep refusing to cross the ball and fail doing his crossover moves

Mourinho on waving at the Curva Sud to stop Roma ultras making racist chants against Sampdoria coach Dejan Stankovic who also played for Lazio: “I did it for a great man and a good friend. I was insulted many times in stadiums around the world and I built a wall around myself.”

1A41929E-D587-42E8-B5AB-3E3BDE736506.jpeg

Coolest moment yesterday, Serie A fans gonna Serie A but was great seeing Mou try to step in and stop their fans from continuing the slurs.

You hardly ever see it from opposing managers/players unfortunately

So Nagelsmann and Lucho are fans for the Chelsea job I take it?

Don't think they'd have sacked him before the end of the season if someone like Nagelsmann wasn't available.

Tuchel won in the end :lol:

tebas a fool. man provided false evidence in the case against barca which is why it was dropped so abruptly. now he’s in the hot seat. and barca put out an official statement calling for his resignation.

on a scale of 10 to 10 how sad are y’all?
rolaholic rolaholic you missed this news. funny how quick you were to post false information from tabloids

I think Napoli go through. I wouldn’t put too much into yesterday’s result. They have the scudetto locked up
They were missing Osimhen but I really didn't expect Milan to come out like that at all :lol: :sick:, they had their foot on their neck from the start.

Fully expect Spaletti to adjust and not get caught like that again but I didn't think that Milan had that level of performance in them this season so there's a lot more intrigue there than I initially thought.

The result is irrelevant to the Scudetto race though since it's all but done.

lucho to chelsea will be fun to watch but he’s gonna need time to implement his style. it’s very unique and demanding.
high possession. constant ball movement. high press. and the players will be in the best shape they’ve ever been in.

enzo is gonna eat under lucho. the wings will have to be great.

You already posted that before anyone got a chance so dunno what the issue is jape jape :lol:

UEFA also still seem to think there's a case to comment on like this

They're taking the situation as chance to continue the PR war against the ESL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom