OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Potter time was up once i saw Saturdays lineup. WTF was he doing only having 1 CB on
??? You know how hard it was RLC keep refusing to cross the ball and fail doing his crossover moves

No idea why Potter didn't play Trevoh. I prefer to play Benoit but he played back to back for France

RLC needs to find a club that can use him in the mid

Potter's lucky he got this much time.

He was misusing his assets severely. Couldn't be forgiven or excused anymore.

No doubt

The last two PL matches were awful for Chelsea. No excuse after they got plenty of days off

For real, players gotta score on their chances instead of kicking the ball in the stands

potter should’ve never gotten the job in the first place
it made no sense

Yeah, I backed Potter up :frown:

Our players have egos. Like you said Potter shouldn't get the job in the first place. We cannot remove egos from players no matter what

I admitted I didn't want to a big name manager because I know they aren't long term manager type. When the new ownership stated they wanted to focus on a long term project, I thought Potter was the right guy for it. After new owners let directors to run the club, it changes everything now

Potter stated it's a results driven business. He got massive paycheck for just less than a year. He's probably more relieved after getting sacked than fans are exciting about the news :lol:

That's what it came across as, Potter probably would have lasted the season if a Nagelsmann wasn't on the market

Potter seemed like an odd choice for a club of Chelsea's stature but he was doing really well with Brighton

Do season tickets holder subscriptions count as "sales" in this case? Because if so, that makes the situation worse than is really being reported.

I feel lost...why is Messi being booed? They still mad he won the WC over France?

Potter's firing def surprised me. Thought they were all "look it took arteta some time we stand with potter". Guess not? That team obviously has the talent to be better but getting all those new players to mesh isn't easy. Especially when you don't have a #9 and can't get some points here and there to buy you some time.

They need to lower that price and they will see an increase. People not trying to drop 100 a season or 15 a month on top of the other stuff they gotta pay for.

The broadcasting product is good tho looks great on tv but that’s not enough

My boy has it and has had major issues - freezing, logging him out of his account while trying to watch a match…

Potter's firing def surprised me. Thought they were all "look it took arteta some time we stand with potter". Guess not? That team obviously has the talent to be better but getting all those new players to mesh isn't easy. Especially when you don't have a #9 and can't get some points here and there to buy you some time.
same sentiment for me

"He can't score if he doesn't have his eyes"
- Doucoure, probably.
everton-fc-v-tottenham-hotspur-premier-league.jpg

Back
Top Bottom