OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Nice deflection as per usual.

Pavard?

God bless Bayern for standing firm :lol:

Had both Brighton and Southampton today come out and say they had already agreed to deals with them before the players themselves personally vetoed the moves at the finish line to start up new negotiations with another club :lol:, I'd be irritable as well
Context is key Liverpool not giving Caciedo the same contract as Chelsea. They gotta overpay for players. They are the closest thing to Saudia Arabia. Lavia was clearly treated second class, so if he joined Liverpool after what took place on Thursday, i would be wondering if he was a humble soul or had no shame.

Hit dogs gonna holla. By miss, I meant these were questionable transfers similar to the Anthony and Sancho etc. Pavard ain't it.

sucks about KDB. not a citeh fan obviously but never like seeing players go down especially the ones who are fun to watch

Yea Neymar can go be a Barça legend. Go play in their retired Barça legends matches.

Cavani is a bigger PSG legend. He actually put his heart and soul into each game.

Maybe he’s not a legend for any European club in particular but anyone who has ever watched the game considers him a legend.

Still got PSG to a champions league final which is further than they’ve ever been and prolly will ever go.

Let’s call it like it is: he preferred smashing his sister to achieving true greatness.

He could have been smashing his sister for all PSG fans could care about just as long as he took his craft and games seriously, but he didn’t.

Man would take February off for Carnival. Come into camp overweight. Fight his teammates. Play politics.

Neymar was given the keys to the club as the main guy but did nothing but disappoint from a leadership perspective.

Dude was out there stealing Cavani penalties the first match and PSG fans were already booing him.

Maybe ill timed but here is Dembele’s game day playlist. Forca Barca and all :lol: I’m sure he’ll update it.

I may be wrong, but I don’t think Barcelona fans consider him a legend. With the history that club has, it’s tough to put someone who played 4 seasons there on that list.
either way i wouldn’t say someone was wrong. his tenure was short and left in a bad way but he brought so much joy to the fans

Basically it’s just a bunch of MFers in here saying “Neymar is a legend in my heart”.

Awww.

But the thing is. No one cares about your heart.
i mean god forbid people have differing opinions. you def don’t have an authoritative opinion.
especially with your south american bias

i mean god forbid people have differing opinions. you def don’t have an authoritative opinion.
especially with your south american bias

My South American bias :lol:

MFer I throw a parade every time Porto sign a Brazilian, Argentine, or Colombian. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom