OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Saudis leaving it late af for salah… Liverpool would be silly to take it and have no time to reinvest the money.

City should have loaned us Cancelo

I’ve done a lot of research on previous scouting reports (not the ones written since he became a Liverpool player)

The only way I get behind this signing is if we’re playing a double pivot. Looking at the players we have: Mac, Dom, Endo, Gravy, Thiago, Bajetic, Curtis, Elliot.

Only Endo has a history of playing in a lone 6 role. Mac and thiago excel in a double but are average when they fill in as a lone 6. So dropping either Gravy, Bajetic, or Jones next to one of them, isn’t too bad, considering another method of defending is keeping possession.

I’m not satisfied with the first touch of any of my attackers so one of those typical heavy touches at the wrong time leaves me exposed. Not to mention when renegade Robertson wants to go press high up the pitch.

The right double pivot also covers the spot for 66 to do his bits. With Dom on the pitch he doesn’t have to do it as often because of his delivery and dribbling.

Without a CB, we'rr fighting for 4th place but a lot more work needs to be done over the next 1-2 windows before a title challenge.

What year is this for Laporta? Cuz I feel like they are still a financial mess and still trying to sign everyone.. where is the improvements? They were broke under the other dude but atleast he fed the kids. Mans starving people just to take players on loan. Wild

SMH
Definitely playing with that dumb *** line up against United on Sunday too
200 million to play with 10 men when Havertz is on the field
Timber isn’t playing until next year

After all that, Sangare ends up on Nottingham 🤔

Liverpool should keep Salah, they’ll still get massive money in the summer if they decide to sell and giving him up keeps them firmly in Europa territory.

Who cares how much money youll get for him when your club doesn’t have enough pull to get tier 1 guys anyway.

Liverpool should keep Salah, they’ll still get massive money in the summer if they decide to sell and giving him up keeps them firmly in Europa territory.

Who cares how much money youll get for him when your club doesn’t have enough pull to get tier 1 guys anyway.

I agree. These thirsty Saudi clubs will come with the same money in the winter and next summer. If we sell him, it should be with a plan in place for his replacement.

Pool are going to keep Salah. There have been no indications that they’re actually going to allow this to happen, especially on September 1st.

But yea this is Salah’s last year at Pool.

They have a year to do their homework and scout.

Since they waited until now to submit a formal offer. I want $225m pounds package, $175 upfront and the remaining $50m in almost guaranteed add-ons such as appearances.

If the offer came weeks ago and not on deadline day, I’d agree with you.
I believe they may have targets in mind already since they were already notified of the impending offer.

Pool are going to keep Salah. There have been no indications that they’re actually going to allow this to happen, especially on September 1st.

But yea this is Salah’s last year at Pool.

They have a year to do their homework and scout.
They did look at possible younger replacements, however, they didn't want to play behind Salah and Elliott, so they went to other clubs for guaranteed minutes. Dominick was also purchased with the intention that he could possibly be a Salah replacement. They planned on using him as a RW while Salah was out for Afcon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom