OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Dias should know better with the mistakes he made today. Gvardiol I dunno don’t trust that dude yet.

Really bad performance today lucky tbh

Fun game

Reece James still very very good at football. Keep that man healthy
One of the few players in the league I think could improve us mainly in a long term but 0 chance we could sign him. Regardless He’s a great player big fan of Reese James.

I’m going to come out and say who I thought he was reminding me during the Summer (I thought it was too early when I said it).

But bro…

That’s Timo Werner 2.0

was Timo that bad at creating space? Mudryk will get the ball and immediately run into the defender, dude is a nut.

I’m going to come out and say who I thought he was reminding me during the Summer (I thought it was too early when I said it).

But bro…

That’s Timo Werner 2.0
I wouldn’t call him Timo because he was brought in as a straight striker and that wasn’t his optimal spot. Mudryk is a winger

Yea they’re different profiles of players

BUT they’re both equally terrible at what is/was being ASKED of them to do.

Both look/ed completely flustered out there, they couldn’t dribble, have no control, can’t create space, bat timing, don’t know simple basics..

They just seem to have gotten to where they are based on SPEED/PACE.

But Chelsea don’t need Mudryk. Like I said they’re getting better and better each week.

They leveled up. That’s the good news.

But you’re bound to get a flop every now and again. No team in this earth is perfect. Part of the game. Just have to move on :lol:

But bro…

That’s Timo Werner 2.0
Werner at least put up 26 league goals in the Bundesliga before moving to Chelsea…
I don’t see a reality in any multiverse where Mudryk is doing that

Werner at least put up 26 league goals in the Bundesliga before moving to Chelsea…
I don’t see a reality in any multiverse where Mudryk is doing that

You would always bring this up during the Timo debates. I remember now.

That number must be locked into your brain.

:rofl:

Chill, respeck my dude Timo

IMB_62YvIH.gif

^ love that gif

GG City fans

Back
Top Bottom