OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Bro
IMG_2132.jpeg

Felix for Greenwood swap seems like a sensible move in the summer at essentially no cost. Sell Bruno and let Felix cook.

this man is going out sad. didn’t think he would turn in to the annoying delusional ex player so quickly. this man is broken.

Been sad for a while now but this is some next level delusion. Messi is and has been the obvious goat even before the world cup.
Ronaldo can still hold on to being the undisputed king of the Champions League, working hard and consistently competing with Messi.
Yet apparently his massive ego is so insecure that he has to pretend he’s still a Ballon D’or contender because he scored a bunch of goals in a desert amateur league

yamal is unbelievably good. the type of player you build around.
frenkie holding this team together single handedly. ferran been good all szn. lewuuk de jong is so trash right now.

Also shout out to Pau Cubarsí. Barca could have another young gem.

I have never been one to think the ref's are on a teams side...but that Real Madrid match yesterday? WTH?

Took back the third goal for a little slap on Bellingham? Gave Real a very sketch PK...then gave them the second goal that came off Vinny's arm.

Like they had no right to win that game or even tie....that was atrocious refereeing

I have never been one to think the ref's are on a teams side...but that Real Madrid match yesterday? WTH?

Took back the third goal for a little slap on Bellingham? Gave Real a very sketch PK...then gave them the second goal that came off Vinny's arm.

Like they had no right to win that game or even tie....that was atrocious refereeing

The refs are always on Barça’s and RM’s side in La Liga. That’s why it’s hilarious when both of those fan bases fight about calls.

Juve on top of the Serie A table. Vlahovic looking like a top, top striker again. McKennie balling out.

Restocked the cupboard with good young players. The Turkish kid Yidilz has been impressive, and Soule out on loan looks special. Deserves an Argentina call-up soon.

Juve on top of the Serie A table. Vlahovic looking like a top, top striker again. McKennie balling out.

Restocked the cupboard with good young players. The Turkish kid Yidilz has been impressive, and Soule out on loan looks special. Deserves an Argentina call-up soon.
Not playing in European comp has helped them

Ivory Coast very lucky Guinea-Bissau is awful, this could be a scandalous exit from the group stages at home if it weren’t for them

Have caught the last few Juve games and must say i have been impressed by Vlahovic. I always thought he was a bull in a china shop. Touches were sloppy and heavy, vision was meh. But he has looked a lot better then i originally thought. His touches and link up have been good.

Still not a Mckinnie fan but he fits in that midfiled. He is a willing defender and great in the air. I think that is needed.

Yildiz looks very promising and there are definite sparks from Miretti.

Back
Top Bottom