Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

yah thats a weird move, if you really think you got it on lock then take them belts, the giant payday will come soon after, he is still very young

maybe bad advisors?

Like 75/25

But why does it matter?

He would have smoked him, right?

So it is easy money.
It’s not smart business to accept a totally unreasonable offer just because you’re confident you’re going to win. Haney just won a fight that most people think he lost.

Boxing is so corrupt that you never know what’s going to happen.

A smart fighter and a smart manager understand that.

It’s big business.

…Not an Internet forum.

It’s not smart business to accept a totally unreasonable offer just because you’re confident you’re going to win. Haney just won a fight that most people think he lost.

Boxing is so corrupt that you never know what’s going to happen.

A smart fighter and a smart manager understand that.

It’s big business.

…Not an Internet forum.
Oh, so he might not smoke him?

:lol:

And famb, you are on the same internet forum as me.

Yes i am.

And I’m not telling a fighter to ignore basic business rules either.
So basic business rules dictate that a fighter should not take an easy fight, because of the off chance that he might get robbed.

Even though he and his fans imply that it is outside the realms of possibility, because he would walk through Dev.

Oh, ok.

I swear Conceição had more output in one round than the previous undercard fight's combined total. Well deserved draw.

Gotta be disciplined as hell to be this boring . Shakur that dude but this a snoozer… so far not helping him get a future ppv

He can’t mention tank again . Full blown track meet and wrestling match if he get in there with him

Fight is so slow, I find myself admiring again how that ring judge on the traditional view always stays locked in.

Shakur evading him too easy. De Los Santos has done a really poor job of cutting the ring off, he’s been chasing him all night.

josephjuzesp-kesiamartins.gif

Shakur won easily, but mans needs to keep quiet for a while after this.

Back
Top Bottom