Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

charlo looks good out there but i dont know

he is the the much bigger fighter with an opponent thats not even close to being elite and he cant seem to put this guy away

kudos to dudes chin but we’ll have to see how he does in his next fight

is this the twin that plant slapped? maybe that should be the next fight?

Jose is a blown up welter with one leg, Charlo should have had 0 issues stopping him.

It’s a comeback fight but it’s not like they’re going to have him fight more than twice in next 12 months for him to get the ring rust off either, he’s probably a candidate to get cashed out against David next fight.

Benavidez was a punching bag for Charlo all 10 rounds. Stood in front of him for 36 minutes but didn’t go down or quit. I respect it.

andrade seemed like he had a good plan until he started to get caught then he started to slow down

lucky the kd happened at the end of the round

good call on the stoppage... andrade was getting battered... dont know why he didnt do more to stop the beating... like clinch more or force a headlock kinda like how floyd does it

I can see why doo doo ducked so many fighters and wanted a payday with canelo

He’s bunzzzzz
Same as the charlos sisters, super bunzzz

good call on the stoppage... andrade was getting battered... dont know why he didnt do more to stop the beating... like clinch more or force a headlock kinda like how floyd does it

He was getting killed trying to clinch. Benavides to strong. He did good work in the beginning on the outside, but you can't try to tie up a bigger man and think you can hold him.

Back
Top Bottom