Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

Hit and run on pregnant woman. Pregnant woman asking for help after dude runs a red light and hits her car. Dude flees. I think other violent sh** too.

Probably some other sh** too. Look at pacquiao and look at Davis. 2 completely different people in the same sport.
Manny was a womanizer that cheated on his wife with prostitutes and he’s a homophonic bigot, so he’s the wrong person to use as an example.

LOL. Had no idea about de la Hoya. Cheating on ur wife doesn’t make you a danger to society man lol. Yeah it’s a scumbag move tho. Hit and run on pregnant woman, violent sh** he’s done in the past, just not someone I’d wanna be in the same store and most def not at the same atm with.
Can’t disagree with you on that.

But yea Oscar was definitely doing some weirdo stuff

LOL. Had no idea about de la Hoya. Cheating on ur wife doesn’t make you a danger to society man lol. Yeah it’s a scumbag move tho. Hit and run on pregnant woman, violent sh** he’s done in the past, just not someone I’d wanna be in the same store and most def not at the same atm with.
ATM lol like a multi millionaire gonna rob your broke *** at an atm lol

Sounds like Tank got you shook for some reason even tho you never met him…I promise you he won’t hit you with a gut shot in the streets out the blue :lol:

He’s just a regular dude that can punch hard af, yo ain’t a super criminal or a menace to society or something

Boxing fans understand that quite a few boxers come from a troubled upbringing and unfortunately mimicked those behaviors in their teenage years and early adulthood

We have a system in place that punishes those that break the law (especially people that look like Tank) and once they have paid their debt to society they are allowed to move forward with their lives

Back
Top Bottom