Official 2023 Boxing Thread:Benavidez vs Andrade 11/25 Showtime PPV

I dont even know how Tank hits Haney? Haney plays around alot and ends of taking way more damage then needed, but I don't see that happening with Tank.

Think he has a better shot at Shakur. Would love to see it, but I seriously doubt that happens anytime soon.

Pretty much how I thought it'd go. Garcia has a paper thin resume, and while we have all been wanting Davis to fight the biggest names his resume at least has people you've heard of before. Shakur, Haney, and depending how Loma comes out of the Haney fight, are the fights to make.

IMG_3224.jpeg

even before the fight Ryan said Tank was spying on em :nerd:

His liver quit after it got punched on

We have to admit it was a little odd. He takes the shot, kneels, appears fully coherent. Makes eye contact with his corner, there's some kind of communication going on. Ryan nods his head yes communicating wit his corner, then he gets up without issue literally immediately after the count is completed.

I can see why someone would think he made a conscious decision not to continue. I'm much bigger fan of Tank but I've always rooted for Ryan during his career. I've also always kind of wondered if he's really that guy.

If your liver gets rocked there's not much you can do but idk, this was a little odd.

ive seen enough weird reactions to liver shots to not doubt him

i mean yeah maybe he couldve got up with 1 second left but thought he might just get KO’d as he wont be recovered, there was more than a minute left in the 7th and i wouldnt be surprised if dudes legs were still shaky to be able to run around and avoid tank the rest of the round or too weak to clinch

it is what it is

props to him for practically begging for the match when you got other top boxers out there crippling their opponents to like fure, usyk has agreed to everything to get the fight made but then fury has to force a rematch clause if he loses which usyk was fine with but fury wanted it to be still a 70/30 split when the initial match was already 70/30 split

at that point the fighter just simply wants to pretend to fight the best

garcia conceded everything to fight tank including his purse but as mentioned here, thats a whole new contract so it couldnt be done

honestly felt like no one thought he was going to win outside of his social media fans but he got in there and fought which really cant be said about a lot of the top guys out there

I feel like nobody in here has ever seen a body shot knockout to the liver? In every case going down doesn't happen instantly sometimes it takes a few seconds for the body's reaction. A lot of boxers have said they felt good after taking one and then 3 seconds later your body shuts down

I dont mess with Joe Rogan other than his UFC commentary but he explains it

Back
Top Bottom