Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

[emoji]129300[/emoji] day off between the first and second games of the season... hope to never see that again.

Had we came up with some timely hits and tonight. Cue to looked good a the bullpen got a chance to pitch a few no stress innings to get some early confidence.

Saw that Span already had hip tightness? That's a bummer.

When will Kontos become the setup man for the Giants?

Still too early to panic but the starting pitching is going to have to better especially while the bullpen discovers it's self.

Starters have to go 7-8 innings consistently to even feel comfortable getting a W. Asking this Bullpen to pitch 2 innings seems too risky which is pathetic.

Samardzija in playoff form already
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I think the starters are just fine...The issue is the bullpen giving up the lead. Looks like this will be an issue Evans/Sabean is going to have to address sooner or later, if this issue continues.

this team is soooooo bad, I know it's early but they just look lost in all facets of the game. 

I bought a Matt Cain authentic for $70 2 years back. Thought it was a steal, but I'm realizing now that I got got.

Last edited:
I bought a Matt Cain authentic for $70 2 years back. Thought it was a steal, but I'm realizing now that I got got.
I wouldn't pay the price of an ATT park hotdog for anything Matt Cain related. Dude is washed, thanks for what he used to do but it's time he goes packing. 

Belt may have just saved the day.

Cain's command and control was suspect an I figured. You give up two homers to the same guy... on the same pitch... same location. To be fair the defense didn't given him much help either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom