Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

What an amazing season and the Giants aren't done yet.

Let's see how this Wild Card game turns out tomorrow.

One thing is for sure, Kapler is going to have a tough time finalizing that playoff roster.

cards. If they can manage to do it.

I really don’t feel comfortable playing the Dodgers, who came back so strong against MIL in that last series. They just will not lay down. If we had Belt id be a little more comfortable but as we stand now it’s a shakey toss up at best.

We played pretty bad against the Cards. Either way I expect a tough series. I forgot first series is a best of 5

Cards have beaten us 4 of 6. We’ve taken 8 of the last 13 from the Dodgers. Still, neither one is an ideal matchup in the NLDS. In a perfect world we’d get Atlanta. Kudos to them for making it to the postseason without Acuña but they’re sitting ducks.

LA is hot rn. I believe they had 2 grand slams in that last series, both while down runs. Might I add they were against MIL who took the series against us 3-1 last time we played them.

Cards at least have shown losses recently and their hot spree may be over.

is mlb waiting until the wildcard games to be played before announcing the start times??

took friday off from work but its busy. dont even care if its a day game or night. would like to be mindful of my coworkers covering for me. either way this weekend is going to be :smokin:smokin:smokin with the home games and fleet week. just need the weather to cooperate like this past weekend.

night games it is

1633388616231.png

I live in Vegas so it’s closer for me, last time I went Oracle was the Dodgers series, and the last time I went to the Dodgers stadium was 2018 opening day vs our Giants 🤙🏽

Back
Top Bottom