Official 2023 San Francisco Giants Off-Season Thread - Jung Hoo Lee signs with SF 6-years $113 Million

Wow. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

3 in a row 
pimp.gif

4/5. I'll take it. Especially winning the series against the Dodgers. Slowly, but surely.

My god span is having an awful game
?

Not watching the game, but looking at the boxscore, how did you come to that conclusion?  He has been on base 2 out of 4 plate appearances.  Hit a double.  Scored our only run.  Hasnt made an error.  Dont see a baserunning mistake.  

What am I missing?

Top of the 5th with one out Samardzija doubled, then advanced to 3rd on a wild pitch. Span walked but then got picked off at 1st, Panik then grounded out to 1st. Had he not been picked off Samardzija likely would have scored.

I just hope this doesn't effect Bryce's free agency next year. Shoutout to Buster for thinking about the big picture :pimp:

Strickland is a ******* idiot.

Last edited:
I just hope this doesn't effect Bryce's free agency next year. Shoutout to Buster for thinking about the big picture
pimp.gif

Strickland is a ******* idiot.
I don't think so.

But does anyone know if this was the first time Strickland faced Harper since the postseason?

I wouldn't think so, but who knows?

What I do know is that Strickland has always been a hot head and hates it when his fastball gets touched. Harper's ownage on him is like Goldschmidt's ownage over Lincecum.

It wouldn't surprise me if Strickland threw at him intentionally.

I wouldn't think so, but who knows?

What I do know is that Strickland has always been a hot head and hates it when his fastball gets touched. Harper's ownage on him is like Goldschmidt's ownage over Lincecum.

It wouldn't surprise me if Strickland threw at him intentionally.
But does it warrant him to be cut from the team? I know he's a hot head, but I didn't think he's worth being cut. Suspended, sure.

And I've read some articles about how Buster didn't have his back for getting between them.

It was funny seeing MadBum being stuck in the dugout lol

It was 1000% intentional and Buster purposely didn't intervene because he knew it was ********.

A. It was 3 years ago
B. The Giants WON the series AND the World Series.

Like what are you mad about dude. Get over yourself. It's a 2-0 game. Even tho the Giants suck at comebacks, they still had a shot at winning the game but Strickland wanted to settle some personal vendetta from 3 years ago.

Now you're putting Posey in danger of being hit (which given his recent concussion problems is not a good look) & you're putting your teammates in danger with the brawl. For what? All because you're mad you gave up 2 homers three years ago? Get the **** over yourself. Selfish as **** and I honestly hope he gets traded soon and I wouldn't expect him to be a Giant opening day 2018.

Last edited:
It was 1000% intention and Buster purposely didn't intervene because he knew it was ********.

A. It was 3 years ago
B. The Giants WON the series AND the World Series.

Like what are you mad about dude. Get over yourself. It's a 2-0 game. Even tho the Giants suck at comebacks, they still had a shot.

Now you're putting Posey in danger of being hit (which given his recent concussion problems is not a good look) & you're putting your teammates in danger with the brawl. For what? All because you're mad you gave up 2 homers to one of the best current day players? Get the **** over yourself. Selfish as **** and I honestly hope he gets traded soon and I wouldn't expect him to be a Giant opening day 2018.
They won't touch posey

Back
Top Bottom