OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
College Sports GIF by Miami Hurricanes

That near Hail Mary loss got aepps20 aepps20 breaking kayfabe :lol:

His left hand is also under the ball you homer :lol:

You can’t see when the ball became loose. It doesn’t matter if the ball was loos if he caught it in the air and came down with it and THEN then the Miami player out of bounds pried it loose. Without a clear view of the ball it’s not conclusive to overturn. Thats the issue people are having.

ACC covering their ***

As it was happening I knew they weren't gonna let Miami lose. That's the ACC's playoff hopes right there...

With each P4 being guarantee a bid, why do y’all actually think the ACC is trying to orchestrate Miami winning a game? :lol: What in the history of Miami being in this conference would even lead you to believe that? Conference has done Miami no favors. It’s always the Tobacco Road schools who get the benefits.

Process might’ve been bad, but it was a terrible call on the field to call that a TD. Dude never had possession of the ball.

They could’ve lost that game and it not mattered at all if they win their conference. I mean technically couldn’t a 2 loss conference champ still get a bye?

When I saw the game with tears in my eyes I said “Matt Patchan Says It’s all about the U”.

Back
Top Bottom