OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His left hand is also under the ball you homer :lol:

You can’t see when the ball became loose. It doesn’t matter if the ball was loos if he caught it in the air and came down with it and THEN then the Miami player out of bounds pried it loose. Without a clear view of the ball it’s not conclusive to overturn. Thats the issue people are having.

ACC covering their ***

As it was happening I knew they weren't gonna let Miami lose. That's the ACC's playoff hopes right there...

With each P4 being guarantee a bid, why do y’all actually think the ACC is trying to orchestrate Miami winning a game? :lol: What in the history of Miami being in this conference would even lead you to believe that? Conference has done Miami no favors. It’s always the Tobacco Road schools who get the benefits.

Process might’ve been bad, but it was a terrible call on the field to call that a TD. Dude never had possession of the ball.

His left hand is also under the ball you homer :lol:

You can’t see when the ball became loose. It doesn’t matter if the ball was loos if he caught it in the air and came down with it and THEN then the Miami player out of bounds pried it loose. Without a clear view of the ball it’s not conclusive to overturn. Thats the issue people are having.

ACC covering their ***

That's a right foot under the ball, not his hand. The ball literally never ever stops moving. He didn't control it for a single second.

:lol: at the ACC tryin to help us.

That blind *** ref was standing right there watching the ball bobble the entire time and 10 seconds later says "yep, that's a catch". :rofl:

Last thing EYE memba from the VTech/Miami game last night was TWO college kickers hitting 50+ yard FGs to end the 1st half.

Missed all the ******* in the 2nd half but saw the highlights.

Crazy game.

Va Tech loss the game when they decided to go for it on 4th instead of taking a free 3 points off of a turnover. I understood why they went for it, just wasn’t the best decision to do it though.

I'm in favor of players having to sit out the remainder of the series if they are injured. Is the only way to curb this type of behavior

I'm in favor of players having to sit out the remainder of the series if they are injured. Is the only way to curb this type of behavior

Someone please find the clip of Notre Dame in the opener with UGA several years back, it was the most egregious fake injury I've ever seen in real time. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom