OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mid QB’s like DJ can switch schools as many times as they want but they’ll never get the stink off em :lol:
Wasnt a journeyman, but Bo Nix being regular as hell for 3 years, going to the other side of the country and being the man gives hope.

DJ stinks and FSU didn’t hit on Top 60 picks with all of their transfers. It’s the 1H of Game 1 but yea, not totally surprised here. FSU’s defense has been bad against the run but the offense has them on the field a lot.

Wasnt a journeyman, but Bo Nix being regular as hell for 3 years, going to the other side of the country and being the man gives hope.

I think Oregons offense makes a lot of mid QBs look good. nako xl nako xl convinced me on that last season when you look at his stats. A lot of the yards they attain are because of the receivers after the catch

Not that I think Nix sucks by any means

I think Oregons offense makes a lot of mid QBs look good. nako xl nako xl convinced me on that last season when you look at his stats. A lot of the yards they attain are because of the receivers after the catch

Not that I think Nix sucks by any means
I’m close to saying he does. But now he’s starting as a rookie in the league. Maybe I’m just wrong. Whatever the case, as long as a qb has eligibility, most are gonna opt to keep their career and chance at the league going.

Last edited:
Yikes. Couldn’t believe DJ’s Heisman odds when I looked it up a few weeks ago.

This Oline has been having their way with FSU. Pete Thamel said on Gameday that a scout told him that this is the best DL in the nation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom