OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
WSU offense had nine minutes of possession in the first half. They're up 49-17 at half. I don't even know how that is possible.

Please make this a good game Florida. I'm counting on you and Texas A&M/Notre Dame to entertain while I start drinking in earnest

I'm generally against firing a young HC after only 2 seasons. I believe that these things take time and NIL deals, transfer portal changes, conference realignment, etc.; the game has fundamentally changed in the last 5 years.

I am no longer a Billy Napier apologist. Get this guy outta here and send Scott Stricklin with him. Miami has talent no doubt but Florida making it so easy with these mental mistakes and that's 100% on coaching.

Was wondering what happened to my mans with Saban on Gameday.

Glad to see Lee still in the cut.

I'm generally against firing a young HC after only 2 seasons. I believe that these things take time and NIL deals, transfer portal changes, conference realignment, etc.; the game has fundamentally changed in the last 5 years.

I am no longer a Billy Napier apologist. Get this guy outta here and send Scott Stricklin with him. Miami has talent no doubt but Florida making it so easy with these mental mistakes and that's 100% on coaching.
Nah, keep him forever. Great coach.

Back
Top Bottom