OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Take it from a Coug, Cam will absolutely drive you crazy, but he makes some awesome plays.
He’s got way more time to throw than he had with y’all and much more talent on the offense. But yea, anticipating him being loose with the ball costing us from time to time.

He’s got way more time to throw than he had with y’all and much more talent on the offense. But yea, anticipating him being loose with the ball costing us from time to time.

Certainly has better talent around him. I'm just glad he went to Miami instead of UW. My Husky friends were convinced they were getting him. Miami is going to be second team I root for this year. I love Cam.

Best defensive play Clemson has had in a while was Frazier falling down

I think Nate Frazier is going to be special. He's already better than any running back we had last season. Etienne a d Frazier are going to make the best running back duo in the SEC. Another California kid who chose not to stay home. So Cal is the gift that keeps on giving

Was completely convinced WSU would do a classic come out flat game and be in a battle with PSU. Best opening game in forever. Up 70-23.

20240831_184643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom