OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s the big leagues, players that can handle that. Because they know they’re not ahead of other 5*.

He had success at Jackson State getting P5 kickbacks down to the FCS level. That’s not replicable on the P5 level.

I’ve yet to read a compelling argument for why he’d succeed with higher stakes, on a larger level :lol:. Coaches fail in the SEC every year. Deion isn’t a guy who runs his own defense, he isn’t a guy who recruits maniacally and he isn’t a good CEO style coach. What exactly are you basing the idea of Jin succeeding elsewhere on? Especially when he’s running a program terribly right now

Because he’s prime!

Let’s ignore the results we have in front of us (only unless they’re good results)

At least they have a competitive game before October…

Vine Ok GIF

Sick burn bro, but I’m not sure how that supports your awful logic regarding prime

Last edited:
I already stated why Prime would be fine, seeing as you responded I moved on to you, your team is a crew of damn liars :lol:

Last edited:
If you get off a sweet Gophers burn I know and you’re just playing into it babe

Is that attitude all that surprising when you have a team full of transfers who let’s be honest went to CU because they either weren’t getting burn at bigger schools or they’re G5 guys transferring up for a better opportunity?

If Prime isn’t cultivating relationships with HS coaches now, I don’t see how that’s magically going to change at a SEC school with much higher stakes.

I’m operating on the information I have right now, as in he’s beholden to his sons to a fault and the fact that Travis Hunter believes in him. Doesn’t transfer. Travis Hunter… stayed. Despite the big wane of last year and people that want to judge of a year and 3 games
Man, what? :lol:

I already stated why Prime would be fine, seeing as you responded I moved on to you, your team is a crew of damn liars :lol:

So your logic is that prime will be fine because he is prime and we shouldn’t look at his awful results he’s had thus far at the P5 level

Oh and because Travis Hunter didn’t transfer

So as I stated before, your reasoning is because “he’s coach prime!” Like every know nothing on Twitter

Prime is going to be fine, he just needs to get past the era of his sons. And then go to the right situation at an SEC school, where he can recruit and it’s not so personal. This is bound to happen.

His program got bullied by the Pac 12 last year, is going to get bullied by the Big 12 this year, and you think he can succeed in the SEC!?
laughing-michael-jordan.gif

I just want to know what SEC school is going to look at the Colorado circus and think, “that’s our guy! He’s got an abysmal record but he is coach prime!”

To be fair, I think coaches should get at least 3 years at a program before they can be judged fairly. That said, great programs are built through high school recruiting and specifically in the trenches. So far he has ignored both of those..

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 What Hunter says about him in that quote matters more to me than you on NT freeze-framing his record since he got to Colorado only a little more than a year ago.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 What Hunter says about him in that quote matters more to me than you on NT freeze-framing his record since he got to Colorado only a little more than a year ago.

A player supporting his coach? What a shocking revelation.

“We went 0-12 but I love my coach man”

So what you’re saying is you don’t care about on field results when looking at records so long as players support him.

Yeah that’s a wrap for me, I can’t continue this conversation :lol:

Saying 0-12 and that Hunter is “just supporting his coach” if you actually read the quote is making up your own reality anyway, glad to not continue :lol:

Prime is going to be fine, he just needs to get past the era of his sons. And then go to the right situation at an SEC school, where he can recruit and it’s not so personal. This is bound to happen.

He had ACTUAL success at Jackson St bringing them out to the top, and then electrified Colorado. But he’s now in a family-meets-business situation which isn’t ideal to his best interests.

Coach Prime isn't going to be coaching Colorado next year. Once Travis Hunter and his sons go there's no motivation for him to stay in Colorado. It's not like he has done a good job of recruiting high school players to raise the overall talent on the roster. The reason he went with a portal heavy strategy is because he has no intention on building up the Colorado program long-term.

Coach Prime is using Colorado to play "daddy-ball" with his sons and Travis. He is running an offensive scheme that doesn't fit their personnel but highlights his son's ability as a QB and allows Travis to shine on both sides of the ball. Make no mistake, once Travis and his sons are gone, coach Prime is gone.

His success at Jacksonville State was built on giving himself a huge talent advantage. The swag is one of the weakest FCS leagues so having a handful of FBS level players (and elite players like Shadeur and Travis) gave him a huge talent advantage against SWAC competition. It doesn't work that way at a P4 school like Colorado.

For all of the "electrifying"and attention coach Prime brought to Colorado they had 1 conference win the year before he got there and they had one conference win last year and they don't look much better this year.

No top 25 program would touch Coach Prime. Not only is it a median circus but Coach Prime admitted that he doesn't do in-home visits and doesn't focus on recruiting high school players. This is a complete non-starter for any program with high level expectations.

I think Coach Prime will go back into the media space after this season.

Coach Prime isn't going to be coaching Colorado next year. Once Travis Hunter and his sons go there's no motivation for him to stay in Colorado. It's not like he has done a good job of recruiting high school players to raise the overall talent on the roster. The reason he went with a portal heavy strategy is because he has no intention on building up the Colorado program long-term.

Coach Prime is using Colorado to play "daddy-ball" with his sons and Travis. He is running an offensive scheme that doesn't fit their personnel but highlights his son's ability as a QB and allows Travis to shine on both sides of the ball. Make no mistake, once Travis and his sons are gone, coach Prime is gone.

His success at Jacksonville State was built on giving himself a huge talent advantage. The swag is one of the weakest FCS leagues so having a handful of FBS level players (and elite players like Shadeur and Travis) gave him a huge talent advantage against SWAC competition. It doesn't work that way at a P4 school like Colorado.

For all of the "electrifying"and attention coach Prime brought to Colorado they had 1 conference win the year before he got there and they had one conference win last year and they don't look much better this year.

No top 25 program would touch Coach Prime. Not only is it a median circus but Coach Prime admitted that he doesn't do in-home visits and doesn't focus on recruiting high school players. This is a complete non-starter for any program with high level expectations.

I think Coach Prime will go back into the media space after this season.

Yeah they will. On field results don’t matter and he’s coach Prime. What other resume builder would he need?

Back
Top Bottom