Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Munguía 5/4 DAZN PPV

dude literally said in the presser he drank beer everyday during training, he wasnt talking about the weigh in

I mean even if he’s drinking a beer everyday that’s only like 150-200 calories, which i’m sure he burns off easy just from training. 150 calories isn’t anything.

at 5’9 with muscles, anything below 150 is already low.

I mean even if he’s drinking a beer everyday that’s only like 150-200 calories, which i’m sure he burns off easy just from training. 150 calories isn’t anything.

at 5’9 with muscles, anything below 150 is already low.

it doesnt matter, saying it impossible to cut then having unnecessary calorie intake and a bad calorie at that is dumb and doesnt make sense, it means he didnt try everything and he was just making up excuses

plus dude already said he didnt give an “f” during training, he said he drank everyday and didnt give an “f” so what else is even being defended here? :lol: he admitted it himself and i doubt dude is having one bottle a day either along with getting high (i mean nothing wrong with that, i take edibles every other day but im also no athlete)

dude is full of contradictions, talking about saving the kids then showing no dedication and little effort on your craft?

i mean maybe it is true he cant make it down to that weight anymore but he is saying and showing the wrong things, even if thats not beer on the weigh in, you still adding weight when you’re already over and lost $1.5m but that and the title is a good trade for a win i guess because thats what everyones gon be talking about, the “W”

but like i said, crazy is entertaining and he delivered tonight so whatever

Last edited:
Porter and Clarissa were so hurt in the buttocks to watch Haney get smoked

Can’t have folks like this commentating/on TV

Oscar ready to Party Party
C5524EBB-A1E9-4959-9F7C-2CF43B9731A6.png
Oscar is ready

Welp... I guess a lot of us are eating crow. Did Haney just get caught with a perfect shot and never recovered? Or is he really this bad at dealing with power? On the 1st knockdown that left came from miles away and he had no reaction to stop it.

Welp... I guess a lot of us are eating crow. Did Haney just get caught with a perfect shot and never recovered? Or is he really this bad at dealing with power? On the 1st knockdown that left came from miles away and he had no reaction to stop it.
He has no chin against any type of real power.
He cant deal at 140
147 would get him killed

I think Ryan set the tone at the start of the fight and Haney never found a true rhythm where he was able to mount any real solid offense . But also can’t remember the last time Haney was the smaller guy in the ring.

I think he got exposed and can’t really run from the weight class he was so eager to leave.

Reminds me of broner being a bully in jr welterweight then when he stepped up it was never the same.

Only credit Haney gets is finishing the fight despite’ getting floored by Ryan. Ryan almost cost himself honestly with the deduction dumb move but didn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.

Ryan raise his output and improve his conditioning he will be a problem

Trash ref shoving Garcia off a wounded Haney smh

Lawd save us

Reminds me of when fury was smacking wilder around and wilder was clinching for dear life and the ref slapping Tyson repeatedly smh
García did nothing to help tho in all honestly man almost sabotaged himself.

Reminds me of the time Tyson fury fought Steve Cunningham and got knocked down by a cruiserweight only to hold him all fight long

You probably ain’t see that fight tho

Not to mention the rabbit punching from haney

Reminds of me the Pritchard colon fight, not that you’ve watched that fight, monstar

Not to mention the rabbit punching from haney

that thing was funny

early in the fight, ref told haney to stop hitting garcia in the back

later in the fight, ref was giggling as he let haney in the same spot but this time around its legal

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom