Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Fury vs Usyk 5/18 DAZN PPV

I wanna see him fight Benavides but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen. I don't have any issue with the money comment, in the words of TBE, "That's what I'm supposed to fight for: a prize!"

All these come forward boxers are tailor made for Canelo. Benavidez will be no different. Somebody with a great jab and great movement is what beats Canelo.

Canelo made a statement in English, old boy told him, now say in Spanish then ask the translator to translate, wtf?

Canelo deserves props, he legit doesn't need a translator in any capacity. Wasn't the case three maybe even two years ago.

^^ sounded like canelo forgot how to speak spanish

That context switching on the fly is soooooooooooo hard when you don't grow up bilingual. :lol:

Canelo was going half gas in the later rounds. It looked like he didn't want to KO Mungia. In the 11th I think he hit Mungia with a big shot that seemed to him wobble and instead of going in for the kill he clinched. Or is it just me?

i dont know, it looked like he was still trying to ko him in the 12th or maybe its also just to lrevent munguia from going all out?

Canelo was going half gas in the later rounds. It looked like he didn't want to KO Mungia. In the 11th I think he hit Mungia with a big shot that seemed to him wobble and instead of going in for the kill he clinched. Or is it just me?

Said the same exact thing to my dad last night. Don’t think Canelo wanted to hurt Munguia and seemed to be holding back a lot.

i dont know, it looked like he was still trying to ko him in the 12th or maybe its also just to lrevent munguia from going all out?

I felt like Canelo did enough to just keep Mungia from really going in. We don't know how much each punch has on it, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was some non-verbal communication that Canelo could go harder if Mungia pushed him to.

Yeah it did look like Canelo was showing some slight mercy to the kid near the end.
Said the same exact thing to my dad last night. Don’t think Canelo wanted to hurt Munguia and seemed to be holding back a lot.

The sign to me was that he never even attempted to go in for the ko. We've seen Canelo go on the attack after knockdowns, or when he has people hurt. He just cruised this fight.

Inoue my favorite in the game but these primetime weeknight Japan start times kill me.

4AM broadcast, maybe 6AM main event ring walk?

I almost rear ended someone watching the fight on the way to work 😂.

I thought nery had a chance after that opening round knockdown but the monsters accuracy is insane. Add on top of that power too. Good lord

Back
Top Bottom