Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Tyson vs Paul 11/15 Netflix

He scored the first 5 or 6 for bivol.

I knew not to take his card seriously after that lol

i saw him kind of shut down beterbiev, he missed a lot of those combos but he landed more and controlled the fight, i said some of those were close but felt like bivol did more but whatever

people gon think its a robbery me thinks

Had my money on Beterbiev, but thought Bivol took it.
robbed-steal.gif

We did it..

10-2 Bivol. Great stuff from Bivol. Beterbiev looked a little befuddled at times.

I know that seems wide, but some of those middle rounds were close, but I favored Bivol. He seemed to land the cleaner punches. I'll have to rewatch it for a more accurate call.

Impressive closing round for Bivol.
Another dude that needs to stay away from scoring. Lmao

what are you talking about? you tell me to stay off the thread but agree with me? :lol:
I scored the fight a draw, but could agree with a 7-5 Bivol decision. Not no wide margin like you. I also.understand some dummy judges score meaningless pressure like they do ground control with no significant **** in MMA.

Draw was the only score I 100% would have agreed.

I scored the fight a draw, but could agree with a 7-5 Bivol decision. Not no wide margin like you. I also.understand some dummy judges score meaningless pressure like they do ground control with no significant **** in MMA.

Draw was the only score I 100% would have agreed.

8-4 isnt too wide and i even admitted 2-3 rounds of those were super close and i favored bivol because of the combos or defense so its not like thats so far from 7-5, i could have easily scored it the same or even 6-6 if i saw a replay but in the moment and live and making a quick decision to give a point, i went with bivol but could easily swing the other way

Back
Top Bottom