Official '24 NYK playoffs thread, RD1 vs PHI

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need donovan on the knicks by next year deadline, idc if the backcourt with him and jalen is small, both are excellent at attacking the paint against tall defenders, Giant slayer on hall of fame.

Nah. We need a skilled big if anything. Or a consistent shooting 2 guard that can come off screens like Rip Hamilton or Reggie Miller.

I know this is wishful thinking but with the nets firing their coach and the team in shambles, kinda hoping to see Mikal go across the Bridge and play in Manhattan. Wishful thinking but you can tell from the interview he did with Hart and Brunson, he wants to be with his boys badly.

Donovan should be off the radar for the Knicks the way the backcourt is producing. Mikal is the perfect fit & the Knicks can seemingly afford the tax if the unthinkable were to happen.

If there’s an upgrade to really wait on its the pf spot when Dubious is on the backend of his deal.

The 2 year pipe dream lineup goes; Nova backcourt featuring JB & Bridges, OG & Greek Freak dominating at the wings, current C rotation w/ iHart & MitchRob.

Us NYers have an accent even if we don't think so., lol. People from Florida automatically know I'm from Brooklyn when they hear me talk :lol:

when i moved out west i found out i had an accent :lol:

that's a deep long island, possibly yonkers accent though no doubt

:rofl: :lol:

Even though his father and aunt also pushed for the 14-time NBA All-Star to play for the Knicks, Durant said just months after his Brooklyn signing that New York’s brand was not cool during a Hot 97 interview.

He walked that back on Tuesday in the Boardroom interview.

“The brand was cool, but at the time, you know I’m not looking at the cool brand outside of the game,” Durant said. “I was looking at the team, and the team was not cool to play for. The team was not cool to watch. It wasn’t a good team to watch. I might have embellished a little bit or lied a little bit about, like, the brand. I might have thrown the brand in there, too

Yea I remember going to college and people from around the country telling me I had an accent and I’m not even from the city.

But then we would all come together and make fun of all the Philly/Southern Jersey peoples accents. :lol:

Yea I remember going to college and people from around the country telling me I had an accent and I’m not even from the city.

But then we would all come together and make fun of all the Philly/Southern Jersey peoples accents. :lol:

Where’d you attend undergrad again brother?

Screenshot_20240221_160722_Chrome.jpg

We don't care you lame MF!

seems randle in his latest interview was in good spirits with his healing going well, but also mentioned that surgery wasn't out of the question

Back
Top Bottom