Official '24 NYK off-season thread; IHart is gone

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iHart radio in the rotation instead of Sims getting the reps has been detrimental as well.

Sims would be a more than solid backup if he was given the proper role and playing time.

Over the Knicks' past ten games:

With Hartenstein on the court, NY is:

With Hartenstein on the bench, NY is
+68

Thought Hart was a floor stretcher that we got a steal on, but let me guess, Thibs doesn’t know how to use him.

Thought Hart was a floor stretcher that we got a steal on, but let me guess, Thibs doesn’t know how to use him.

Tyronn Lue used to run a couple of plays through him. Showcased his passing. Thibs has him in the corner or only setting screens. His defense was way overrated though.

Like I said ... I'm not going on my tantrum until after the season ... we are were we thought we would be .....

With that said I'm going to be a complete hypocrite...

Just because we are were we thought we would be, is not an excuse for where they could be with competent coaching and competent decision making by some of our players.

Has Randle kept his tantrums and **** down, absolutely, but the lack of effort and mental lapses are there.

Anyways .... change of topic... getting 2 2nd for Cam ... wtf did we do there man?

Why arent we playing Cam, he showe great play the first 2 months smh

at this point, Knicks have to be up by 45, so we can still win by 2.

Hartenstein doesn't really fit Thibs style of ball, but defensively he hasn't been bad. He'd be better off on a more offensively inclined squad though.

Kinda surprised they don't consider putting him on the block.

i know randle's chasing numbers but he needs to pass the ball more, esp when contested and other guys are completely open.

it's becoming more and more clear that brunson is the best player on the team. more consistent, reliable, playmaker, less TO than randle.

If it helps, Bucks just blew a big lead too :lol:

But yea, this is 100% a coaching issue. Dude doesn't put them in position to hold big leads. Also, Mitchell Robinson really ain't that good man :lol:

If it helps, Bucks just blew a big lead too :lol:

But yea, this is 100% a coaching issue. Dude doesn't put them in position to hold big leads. Also, Mitchell Robinson really ain't that good man :lol:

I never was really fond of Mitch, never saw any outstanding performances to be like " oh we HAVE to keep him "

mitch had never impressed me to begin with and is arguably worse now than he was his rookie year

he don’t get up like he did two years ago and is still dumb as rocks on the court

Back
Top Bottom