Official '24 NYK off-season thread; IHart is gone

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shots-fired.gif

guy needs minutes like obi, quickley and grimes needed it last season
progress needs to be quicker than this coach is permitting

we'll trade IQ to Dallas, just bc they love our leftovers. Sims should have ALL of Hart's minutes. our 9 should really be Brunson, RJ, Grimes, Randle, Mitch, Obi, Sims, IQ, and Cam. BUT we're never going to play Cam again so....

What are the chances of Shai coming within 2 years I'd say ?

Still hope for Donovan, contract up in 2 years, never know.

Don’t worry keko jones keko jones your seat was saved at that table. As defacto leader of the FIRE THIBS brigade you get them shots too.

I really wasn’t trying to make a long *** post but I mean you know who you are & if the shoes fit…

My guy the waterboy just always has some hot fart ****post within reach for anecdotal purposes. So I guess in a way you are special just not how you’ve perceived it. King of the ****post floodarea floodarea .

What are the chances of Shai coming within 2 years I'd say ?

Still hope for Donovan, contract up in 2 years, never know.
If they’re finally getting into the playoffs consistently & OKC still rebuilding, that could push his way outta there for MSG.

This guy OG is getting DPOY chatter. I do think he’ll get this team further up a notch.

Saw something about Knicks looking at GTJr. They wanted him before so that sounds plausible. But for who 🤔

No point discussing Shai.

They’ve gone all in with Brunson.

Shai isn’t really a 2 guard.

Other areas need to be addressed.

Don’t worry keko jones keko jones your seat was saved at that table. As defacto leader of the FIRE THIBS brigade you get them shots too.

I really wasn’t trying to make a long *** post but I mean you know who you are & if the shoes fit…

My guy the waterboy just always has some hot fart ****post within reach for anecdotal purposes. So I guess in a way you are special just not how you’ve perceived it. King of the ****post floodarea floodarea .
If you think Thibs is maximizing the ability of this team you're dillusional. It's obvious this team can compete ..... If we had someone with good fundamentals and a better offensive game plan, this team would be closing out every game is leading. Instead tbe team self exploting and losing those games. IM STILL FIRE THIBS. You aint no MF exec with some astronomical knowledge ..... After the bulls look how long it took for him to get another job and that lasted how long?

I give Thibs props to be a person that can quickly change a culture and have MF playing hard but aside of that .... MF is outcoach ....

Acting like the players themselves don't make jokes about .....

Keep my seat warm

Johnny Bryant gonna get in here and y’all gonna be upset again in a year.

Let the team develop. Progress is not linear. When we have losing streaks, it’s not license to start reshaping everything.

Y’all cried about the kids, now that’s the whole rotation, and we’re winning. Everything isn’t going to run exactly how you’d like it to, that’s why we aren’t the coach. That and Thibs would probably know better than us considering we’re all reacting and pontificating based off unconfirmed stories and whatever we see in game.

I wish we could go through a period where Knicks fans weren’t begging for someone to be fired or traded. Just let these dudes do their jobs. I wouldn’t wanna play for y’all either. :lol::sick:

Only bc he’s playing his boy Deuce
He played 6 minutes last game.

I don’t & never will say this coach is perfect. I don’t agree with every decision.

He’s getting everything out of this team though & the younger players will be better for it.

Son is in year 3 of a 5 year contract. He’ll be damn near 70 by that time. I’m tired of the relentless coaching carousel.

Unless there’s a clear upgrade available, firing him in the middle of all this is hustling backwards.

Y'all don't like Mitch Rob?

I think he's a great young big and we got him for a steal.

Elite rebounder and defender who keeps getting better.

I swear .... i guess Im emotional every game ... for no reason .... so imma just not get emotional on how I think Isaiah is a ******* waste of space out there. He gets his good passes here and there. It doesnt matter he gets out rebounder by cats shorted than Duece .... its cool ... he white he good.

I don't like the way we're playing this game.

Feels like how we were playing early in the season, unfocused and sloppy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom