Official '24 NYK off-season thread; IHart is gone

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's probably as simple as thibodeau being displeased with cam's visible frustration with his reduced minutes after grimes and deuce started getting more light.

thibodeau can be petty like that. he tried to do the same with obi

Last edited:
it's probably as simple as thibodeau being displeased with cam's visible frustration with his reduced minutes after grimes and deuce started getting more light.

I think Thibs would bench Obi if he wasn't popular or the number 8. Not that it would stop him, but it seems like he knows it would be the last straw with the fans.

Cam low key could be the 3rd most talented player on this team. he just either cant stay healthy, cant stay focused, or cant stay in Thibs's good graces. a lot of excuses, but he passes the eye test. plays good defense when engaged and his game is smooth.

Grimes in the lineup

McBride first player off the bench

This is everything this chat ever wanted.

I’m sure you all love Thibs now

Don't know what happened behind the scenes that made Thibs give IQ, Deuce and Sims consistent minutes but I'm here for it.

This is what fans have been asking for since last season, we've finally got it and it's paying immediate dividends.

Let's keep this going.

I think you’re right

Back
Top Bottom