Official '24 NYK off-season thread; IHart is gone

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only direction I want is a clear one.

Either trade Randle and Fournier and let the young kids cook or trade all the young kids and bring in someone that can get a ******* bucket.

Tired of seeing these half *** attempt that fail ... dont trade just to get rid or someone and don't bring someone to not be utilized.

trading multiple players for yet another ball dominant player is such a Knicks thing to do. if Randle plays like he did last night, consistently, then i'm cool with keeping him. he's just too erratic with this behavior. yall are going to get even more frustrated with RJ if we have Brunson, Lavine, and Randle on the same team. you typically want to maximize your highest paid players, no? instead we'll tank their usage.

Its just a made up rumor... Lavine is not available... still don't agree with trading IQ but it makes sense cuz they dont want to pay him...also its crazy that cam was playing regularly and since he was out a few games is completely out the rotation...I feel like if we move fournier a combination of a first round pick and either IQ, cam or obi... any of these guys can get moved easily but fournier or randle will be tough to trade

He plays in blowout?

Not 15 minutes.

More like 40 seconds.

Most of those 15 mpg games came last year when D Rose was injured and he was the back up guard.

Deuce, IQ, Obi & RJ looked great to end last season with Julius and D. Rose out.

Rumor is we been talking to the Lakers about a trade and we are looking at Lavine.
Yup, I knew LaVine talk was right around the corner. That's why I asked what everyone thought about him several pages back. ****, if we can get RJ up outta here I'll take it 😂

The only direction I want is a clear one.

Either trade Randle and Fournier and let the young kids cook or trade all the young kids and bring in someone that can get a ****ing bucket.

Tired of seeing these half *** attempt that fail ... dont trade just to get rid or someone and don't bring someone to not be utilized.
That’s about the most coherent you’ve held onto. Julius was on his way out before his magical szn. Hindsight still says resigning him was the move after getting to the 4th seed. They didn’t take into account his mental ****** status and forgot that those were glorified practices. Money/cap-wise tho, he got paid appropriately.

Now, they must suffer.

Its now clear the direction this front office is headed with these rumors.

They know they only have 1-2 years left themselves max so its win-now mode activated to add around Brunson and Randle.

We play Chicago 3 times this month, there will def be talks had between both teams.

rj got no bounce, no speed, no lateral quickness but he's gonna be replacing obi during his time off lol

thibodeau is a ******* dunce. an overrated buffoon of a coach

rj got no bounce, no speed, no lateral quickness but he's gonna be replacing obi during his time off lol

thibodeau is a ****ing dunce. an overrated buffoon of a coach
He doesn't want to play the youth. He only plays them out of necessity.

He shrinking the roster from 9 to 8 and moving RJ to 4 for what?

You gotta be real stubborn to say that.

Cam must’ve cursed out Thibs in practice or done some wild ****.

Back
Top Bottom