Official '24 NYK off-season thread, go ny go

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think if Mitch wasn't hurt they would have waited to make this move. They weren't confident in their 5 spot without him or I Hart

Sad to see Julius go, despite some knucklehead tendencies I wanted to see him succeed. KAT has the talent but I'm not a fan

Plus losing Donte sucks.

I don’t like trading Julius, I really don’t like adding in Donte, and I don’t trust KAT to fill the role we need from a big.

I think their thought process is working around Mitch, but KAT never seemed like he wanted to play in the paint.

At least we can move on from the Julius Randle soap opera.

Not sure how to feel.

Dam i don't like this trade at all, this team was coming together . Even thought Julius was gonna have a yr. Giving Leon the benefit of the doubt but this one sucks ...

LwMinH.gif

I kinda figured something was gonna go down. Picking up Payne and Morris makes more sense now. Thought we were gonna offload Mcbride instead of DVV tbh. Guess Wolves didn't want him. We legit had no big this makes sense for us. Let's be real tho, without OG and Bridges being hurt, DVV wasn't gonna get the same amount of playing time he did last season.

Not too emotional on the trade. I think this at least clears any drama over Julius playing second fiddle to Brunson and this is undoubtedly his team now. No arguments needed.

Sucks for Donte but outside of the Villanova Knicks merch, he was always gonna be the odd man out, out of the four. But just like with Brunson, this shows mgmnt has confidence in McBride too. I might finally buy 2K to run as this team while I wait for the season:lol:

Na this is a great trade for us. Clearly Randle was gonna be moved and sucks to lose devo but at least we got back an all star player. Could have been a lot worse. When Mitch comes back in the new year that line up of Brunson, bridges, og, kat and Mitch can compete with any team

Ho-Lee-💩

Julius was just in the Bx talking about donating to the Earl Monroe school there :ohwell:. Idk how to feel right now.

This ain’t the star player that was promised but he is an offensive upgrade from Juju.

Gotta see this lineup with him at the 4 and a healthy MitchRob anchoring the defense before judging.

Wonder if Thibs was in on the decision making here. He knows KAT already so there’s some familiarity already.

DiVo nice nice. Sad to see both go really. Leon started slow and steady and in the last 10 months has made it clear what type of time he’s on now.

Back
Top Bottom