Official '24 NYK off-season thread; IHart is gone

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The design isn’t bad overall. If Sketchers had a better rep they’d probably sell decently.

They have a good rep among medical & food service workers. Obviously basketball is different but it's not like he's in BBB's :lol:

and like a couple others said, they do look like a recent Jordan sig

To be fair, Shaqs shoes were targeted for low income families, mostly kids. Don't expect high quality tech from those. I've rocked Starburys when I was in middle school lol. Only reason I wouldn't wear either now is because they gonna kill my joints. If you put 3 stripes under that see thru overlay, you'd think it was an adidas sig line. Funny enough it looks like Spida's Don Issue 2 mixed with the Alphaboost midsoles. Had this been an adidas shoe, there would be less **** talkin :lol:

1696600540752.png

1696600705713.png

1696600544812.png

To be fair, Shaqs shoes were targeted for low income families, mostly kids. Don't expect high quality tech from those. I've rocked Starburys when I was in middle school lol. Only reason I wouldn't wear either now is because they gonna kill my joints. If you put 3 stripes under that see thru overlay, you'd think it was an adidas sig line. Funny enough it looks like Spida's Don Issue 2 mixed with the Alphaboost midsoles. Had this been an adidas shoe, there would be less **** talkin :lol:

1696600540752.png

1696600705713.png

1696600544812.png
I edited previous comments because I sounded like a dickhead

they're not bad looking, but being Sketchers is the problem. would've been a lot more acceptable if they were Anta or hell even Li-Ning.

Yoo. I’m thinking about cutting off my cable and get an unlocked Amazon fire stick.

How are some of y’all without cable catching Knicks/ MSG games ??

All of our “insiders” legit suck. The best one was the most polarizing and is now retired (Berman).

Def believe that rumor.

Back
Top Bottom