Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Dua Lipa sues Dolan

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i just wanna know what we're doing with IQ. we have too many guards and at least one has to go. PF is currently our weakest position. we need a guy there that can stretch the floor or at least have some offensive skillset. its bad enough that Mitch and Sims are only lob threats.

Brunson/IQ/Deuce
Grimes/DVV/Fournier
RJ/Hart

Randle/Roby?
Mitch/Hart/Sims

No b.s. mr. Meaner, I was genuinely confused…

Still need an athletic four with range to open the floor off the bench. I can see Thibs going 10 deep if we add one more high energy piece like that

don’t sleep on Roby. He has some capabilities. Might turn out working better as the back up for Randle since Thibs obviously didn’t like Obi.

can hear the “Robi” chants now.. lol

Don’t think they’re all that concerned w/ the Obi minutes. Between iHart, Sims & RJ, methinks those minutes are easily accounted for.

Besides, that’s gonna be a 10 man rotation after already adding the 3rd Nova guard to the roster.

Don’t know a lick about this Coffey dude besides Clyde & Mike getting off a ‘the coffee is cold’ joke once or twice.

Mook can be that backup or not even in the rotation if rumors of his demise are true. Ol’ boy is off the books just the same as Evan but at least fills a void.

i just wanna know what we're doing with IQ. we have too many guards and at least one has to go. PF is currently our weakest position. we need a guy there that can stretch the floor or at least have some offensive skillset. its bad enough that Mitch and Sims are only lob threats.

Brunson/IQ/Deuce
Grimes/DVV/Fournier
RJ/Hart

Randle/Roby?
Mitch/Hart/Sims
You think we have to many Guards?

Bro wtf is this????

Screenshot_20230709_010039_Chrome.jpg

Grant Williams wouldn't be a bad signing for backup PF. Would help keep some rivalry vs Bos & MIA w/ that signing. Would provide defense at the PF spot and about 37-41% 3P%

But idc about the magic lol
Lmao .... im just saying ... I don't think we have that many Guards. LMAO!

NGL .. i like Fultz.... if we could get him now, I would ... I know dude hasn't done **** and was broken, but do hit stride last year. He's probably the best guard the Magics have to be honest.

Lmao .... im just saying ... I don't think we have that many Guards. LMAO!

NGL .. i like Fultz.... if we could get him now, I would ... I know dude hasn't done **** and was broken, but do hit stride last year. He's probably the best guard the Magics have to be honest.

comparatively, you dont think we need more front court talent though? like 80% of the minutes are going to guys 6'6 and under.

Trying not to connect some dots but OG moving to CAA & the mob-like nature in which they do business 🍃 me wondering how much fire there really is behind the smoke.

He’s set to be an UFA next summer. NY is set for 50 wins already and sights on the ECF w/o him. Operating from a position of power, this is my best offer.

OG for RJ ain’t worth it
74FA2E8C-C99A-43AA-8187-6073C39A8FEE.jpeg

+3 1sts n 3 2nds to satisfy Masai’s bloodthirsty self. They get a pg to grow w/ Scottie & more picks than the dude is worth. Both players sent can start in the backcourt & instant upgrade today.

OG is not to be relied on as his offense too streaky. All NBA defender type so he’s got a good case but he’s peaked essentially as a STATIONARY SHOOTER.

And he doesn’t get the young player pass whereas ofc RJ still completed his 4th szn at 22 [w/ a new role, pg & usual slow start]

and if/when he gets injured, you're ok with Roby or Sims?
When he hets injured, Thibs is going to say **** it .. Ill play 4 ....

Lmao

Seriously man ... like I have no suggestions for thisnl team when the coach doesnt care to play anyone but his guys.

Trying not to connect some dots but OG moving to CAA & the mob-like nature in which they do business 🍃 me wondering how much fire there really is behind the smoke.

He’s set to be an UFA next summer. NY is set for 50 wins already and sights on the ECF w/o him. Operating from a position of power, this is my best offer.

OG for RJ ain’t worth it
74FA2E8C-C99A-43AA-8187-6073C39A8FEE.jpeg

+3 1sts n 3 2nds to satisfy Masai’s bloodthirsty self. They get a pg to grow w/ Scottie & more picks than the dude is worth. Both players sent can start in the backcourt & instant upgrade today.

OG is not to be relied on as his offense too streaky. All NBA defender type so he’s got a good case but he’s peaked essentially as a STATIONARY SHOOTER.

And he doesn’t get the young player pass whereas ofc RJ still completed his 4th szn at 22 [w/ a new role, pg & usual slow start]
Rather do two firsts but I like the idea. Guy like OG could be the lynchpin in the lineup.

Back
Top Bottom