Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Dua Lipa sues Dolan

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm already beyond that ... focusing on what we have and besides what's in the Knicks, we hace no G league talent. Keels is ******* horrible .... wtf!

How about Christian Wood to play Obi spot ?

Yea we need a back up 4 just in case Randle goes down. Wouldn’t even mind him, sounds like no team is interested for anything more than the minimum.

Christian Wood
Jamychal Green
Trendon Watford

And yea Keels is def trash. So is this Roby guy.

Also curious why Miles McBride isn’t playing in the SL

The problem aint necessarily the players we get but rather what Thibs do with them. That short rotation really is not it .. expecially when someone goes down or you need a spark of the bench.

We turned the season around with a shortened 9 man rotation. I'm just thinking more so in terms of depth and injuries, no way we go 9 men all season.

Brunson - Donte
Grimes - IQ
RJ
Randle - Josh Hart
Mitch - iHart

That leaves McBride, Fournier, Sims available in case of an injury. We need like 3 more capable NBA players.

We turned the season around with a shortened 9 man rotation. I'm just thinking more so in terms of depth and injuries, no way we go 9 men all season.

Brunson - Donte
Grimes - IQ
RJ
Randle - Josh Hart
Mitch - iHart

That leaves McBride, Fournier, Sims available in case of an injury. We need like 3 more capable NBA players.
Sure we turn the season around .... at least that's how it looks ..... but when things hit the fan, no bench to be found.

Im not saying Duece/Sims/Obi/Evan/Rose needed 20 minutes, but they should and would of have benefited from playing time.

Brunson - Donte
Grimes - IQ
RJ
Randle - Josh Hart
Mitch - iHart

Josh Hart as backup 3 and Wood as backup 4. If he Can produce similar to season he had last year w/ Mavs around same 20-25mpg

089A3B5B-7D5B-475C-ADEF-3BCCDC28DC35.jpeg

Last edited:
Wood will probably be vocal about lack of consistent minutes too and maybe a distraction.

Probably better to go after some more professional and vet like. Like a James Johnson or Green

Wood is a good fit bc he can shoot the 3, but he wouldn’t play much here either. We have too many wings, but not a solid backup 4.

Deuce getting buried was not in the plans but the Nova mafia is running things in the backcourt for now. He is a pro and not some gleague backup as previously, dim wittingly, assessed.
You really don’t be watching the games do you lol
And yea Keels is def trash. So is this Roby guy.

Also curious why Miles McBride isn’t playing in the SL
Btw, that was aimed @ u up there cuz you continue on with this foolish noise :lol:. Not curious about @waterboy’s new fav player of the month, Sims absence from SL?

Who really cares about SL this year? Is it 1 piece away from real contenders or will the Knicks be starting from the bottom again looking for the next lottery star?

And then when/if they do find a young body to put on the bench then the cries go back to the coach and playing time. Clockwork; MFers spinning the wheels on xhit to complain about it is as pathetic as it comes.

I really gotta spell it out my g?

The quote was to show my opinion on ballinsam23 ballinsam23 ‘s curiosities into Deuce. He loudly believes that’s all my dude is capable of.

floodarea floodarea is just the dunce to go along with it hence him ready to call out my name first chance he got.

Still need an athletic four with range to open the floor off the bench. I can see Thibs going 10 deep if we add one more high energy piece like that

Back
Top Bottom