Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Dua Lipa sues Dolan

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OG is a FA while RJ is signed for 4 more years at about 26 million per.
With the contracts handed out to Bruce Brown and the likes, I'm not even sure why people want RJ gone so bad. This is a ******* steal. Imagine trading RJ and picks for virtually the same player only to have to pay him.30 to 40 milli going forward.

**** makes no sense IMO!

At the end of the day, OG doesn't move the needle for us. And RJ doesn't have the offensive ability or defense for that matter, to be that guy for us. Why are we judging IQ solely off his first playoff appearance? This wasn't RJ's first playoff trip 😂 I would hope he would do better the 2nd time around, unlike Julius. His 19 a game looked like a breakout party simply because of how awful Julius was.

We need a wing that can score and also be the secondary ball handler, because Brunson is an elite catch and shoot guy and shouldn't always have to have the ball in his hands. RJ has made progress but he will never be able to do those things for this team. I say we hold on to him until we can package him off for a real star. I would have been cool with the PG trade if he didn't want a 220 mil extension 🤦🏾‍♂️.

Just for conversation sakes .....

Lets say RJ will be as is ..... who's out there right now better for 25 million a season for the next 3/4 years?

What's the hurry?

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 10.13.38 PM.png

Throw some shade on a dying graveyard…

1688673480511.gif

Hot n sticky like the forecast. Perhaps some storm water infested posts here n there too. Just hold your nose & keep scrolling if it’s gets too crazy.

lol, jk maybe it’s just me 😉

I did have to take down the RJ avy outta fear of a major move involving the young bull. Don’t feel like he’s still totally safe but just run it back please for now & get those 50+ wins.

Deuce getting buried was not in the plans but the Nova mafia is running things in the backcourt for now. He is a pro and not some gleague backup as previously, dim wittingly, assessed.

Unless he’s the patient type, some1 else is gonna be thankful for his services soon. He’s got the chops and by all accounts the dawg is in him. Thibbs wanted him so there’s a little hope there I hope.
Shoutouts to the team scouts these last few szns too.

Kind of off topic:

Am I the only one that feels a way about that 2 billion dollar sphere in Vegas?

Aren’t there much better things we could do as a society if this kind of money can just be tossed around for a round TV?

I know that super rich people spending enormous amounts of money on dumb zhit isn’t anything new, but this one kind of irks me a little more than other stuff I've seen.

Our SL roster is really really bad. Watched the 1st half, and none of these guys are NBA players.

I remember Obi and IQ dominated last year.

Horrible trade. Especially since those are some bad 2nd round picks (40-60 range)

Would’ve rather held on to him for another year and lost him for nothing.

There was no reason to make this move, unless we have a trade done before the season starts.

I could see that.

That’s really on Thibs though. Benching Fournier when we need shooting, benching Cam indefinitely when he could’ve def played spot minutes here and there

Randle really shouldn’t be playing 35-40mpg every single night.

Back
Top Bottom