Official '24 NYK off-season thread; Brunson and Haliburton wrestling

Should the knicks trade for Damian Lillard?

• A. Yes

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • B. No

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • C. IDK

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • D. Joel Embid instead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The good news is frank is signing with the hornets on a 1 year deal
Frank must be a training camp legend... Ain't no way he still getting signed. Must be nice to be blessed with a 7 foot wing span .. he's probably the worst NBA player I've ever followed ... 😂

Not a sniper at all. He sucks. Most of us knew that was a bad signing day one.

Evan doesn’t suck. He’s just a one way player. You won’t get much help from him defensively but he can easily score 30 for you.

With Brunsons poor defense and RJs regression you can’t really have a 3rd bad defensive player on the floor. He was far from a bad signing. When I think of bad signing I’m thinking Jerome James. He’s not that.

For all his flaws, I'm pretty sure Fournier would be a rotation piece on 95% of the teams in the league. Thibs is just Thibs.

Idk if he can score 40 still, but he can def be a 10-15 mpg game.

Fournier definitely should've gotten some minutes, especially when we struggled to shoot the 3 or score in general. Miami uncharacteristically lit us up from 3, despite not being a good 3pt shooting team in the regular season. we could've used some help when we were trading 2s for 3s. doesnt matter who was defending, they were shooting an unreal percentage.

all this talk about bad defense, when Grimes had a defensive rating of 114.2 compared to RJ's 116.5. is 2.3 more points really THAT much worse? no denying that IQ had an impact on defense with his 108.1 rating, but acting like Grimes is leaps and bounds better defensively than RJ is statistically incorrect. factor in offensive production and you can't tell me that Grimes is a better player.

i predict grimes will change a lot of the lukewarm opinions some people have of him this season. his vision, speed and explosiveness is already ahead of schedule

i hope so. it would make trading IQ a lot easier.

rn, he's giving very little on offense and isnt as good of a defender as everyone praises him to be. if his 3pt % can get over .400 i don't see why he can't be a 15-16ppg scorer.

knicks have managed to score some big gains with not too costly signings so i think 20 million for a glue guy who helped this team get into the playoffs last year is totally fine.

knicks record second half of season was 17-8 with hart on the team and moved them from a play in team to a #5 seed

Last edited:
F3GU7G1WoAIXykz

:pimp:

Very exciting!

:lol:

Very happy with the hart signing. He was a big price to our success in the playoffs and is a super valuable glue guy.

Back
Top Bottom